Chapter 14 - Wish Upon A Star

Two days. Two days was all I had left with Nate and the others. Just two.

The summer had gone by in the blink of an eye and now I really did know what people meant when they say time flies when you're having fun.

I crunched away on my toast as I sat alone in the kitchen, Charlie Puth playing out of my speaker from my Spotify Playlist.

"Hey you're up early." Nate said, making me jump as he came into the kitchen

"I couldn't sleep." I replied as he made himself some breakfast.

"You thinking about going home?" He asked, sitting on the stool beside me.

I nodded.

"I'm really going to miss you guys." I then said.

"We're all gonna miss you too. It's been amazing having you here the whole summer. Plus,we'll have nobody to annoy once you leave." He smirked at the end, reaching over and ruffling my hair.

Dude I already brushed it do you mind.

"Besides you've still go two days here and we're all going somewhere awesome today when those losers eventually wake up." He then added and I smiled.

He always did have this way of making me feel better.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Can't tell you that." He responded with a grin.

"Why not?" I responded with a questioning look.

"Its a surprise." He replied.

"Please....?"

"Nope....?" He responded mimicking my tone.

"Fine." I huffed rolling my eyes before sticking my tongue out at him.

Again he mimicked my actions.

"You're such a dork." I commented rolling my eyes.

"Hey!" He said, shooting me a glare.

I grinned at him before running off upstairs to wake up the others.

I was determined to make the most of these two days.

"You've go to be kidding me." I said staring in awe as we walked through the entrance of Disneyland California.

"Surprise!" Levi grinned.

"Joint best day ever!" I yelled excitedly, looking around at the magical theme park.

"Joint best day?" Austin asked, giving me a mixed look of amusement and confusion.

"Well you know, birthday party with The Vamps the other day." I replied with a large grin.

Nate laughed and shook his head at me.

"So where first?" Drew asked looking at the multiple rides and other attractions around us.

"Let's go on Pirates Of The Caribbean!" I replied excitedly, jumping onto Levi's back before he began running along the path following the signs to the ride.

Luckily as it was still early and the park wasn't that busy we didn't have to wait long to get on the ride.

The five of clambered into the boat and sat down.

Drew went alone at the front, then Nate and Austin followed by Levi and me at the back.

After the typical please keep your arms inside the carriage at all times speech the boat we were sat in finally began to move.