Fifteen

Vylads pov

I woke up before everyone else with a smirk on my face. I climbed out of bed and proceeded to stand next to my dear sleeping older brother Zane. I kneeled down so I was right next to his ear.
"Zaaaaaannnnneee brooooothhhhheeeerrr...... WAKE WAKE UP ITS MY BIRTHDAY TIME TO CELEBRATE WAKE UP WAKE UP!"
"JÉSUS DODGE CHRISTLERS!"
"What's the emergency!" Garroth said shooting up."
"The emergency is it's vylads birthday!"
"Oh... Well... You guys know what this means," aphmau started.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE A TURTLE THAT BELONGS IN A ZOO! DONT WORRY THOUGH, WE'LL BE THERE TOO! YES IN THE CAGE, THROWING PRESENTS AT YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VYLAD!"
"Aw you guys."
"Happy birthday baby brother," Garroth said jumping down and squishing me with a hug.
"Yeah happy birthday Vylad!" Aphmau said excitingly.
"Happy birthday vylad."
"You wanna know what sucks though..... Zane don't answer that question."
"But the man also-"
"Zane! It's my birthday don't make me slap you!"
"Ok fine."
"What's bad about today though?"
"It's Monday......"
"Schools great minus the early hours."
"Well Vylad you got us up early enough minus well get ready now."
"Yeah Zane's right."

We got to school extremely early. I was technically now fourteen sense I was born at like 5:00 am. Hense why I woke up so early. Insticnt it truly is.
We all talked as people started to arrive. I already had the journal with me so I snuck away from my gossiping siblings and sat on top of the wall by the little trees at the side if the school.

{Vylad :P, May 21st

Finally it's my birthday. I feel a little less small in this school knowing that I'm fourteen and some people- even if few, are fourteen still too. We don't have any plans this year. We already wandered around and garroth bought me a chocolate bar. He found like 2$ on the road. He always says he'll get a job once he finds the time but I guess between being the oldest and school he just can't find time. CAN YOU GARROTH! However this notebook already knows everything sense we write everything in it anyways.
[Hey it's me author person thing, I just wanted to let you know that they write in this notebook a lot more then I actually write. Sometimes they even make notes of the conversations they're having. Kind of like receipts if they ever need to expose and drag someone. Ok go back to this QUALITY BOOK]
Personally I'm​ probably about to have a pretty boring birthday but heyyyyy guess who doesn't have to worry about Gene anymore. Bless the main man Dante! I really like-}

"Watcha doin~"
"Ahhh!" I yelled as I heard that voice appear on the wall next to me, "You nearly gave me a heart attack Dante!"
"Oppsie~ I can see someone was writing about me though, talking trash?"
"What no."
"Well happy birthday though! Finally stepping into the normal age of being a highschooler! We're still on to hang out later though right?"
"Oh wait I thought you forgot about that."
"Nope. I got a surprise for you too."
"What is it what is it!"
"I can't tell you it's a surprise!"
I heard the bell ring.
"Gotta go, sit with us at lunch if you want."
"Y-yeah."

Dante's pov

HOLY GUACAMOLE ME THE BIGGEST F UP IN THE SCHOOL IS SITTING AT THE PERFECT FOUR'S TABLE LIKE DAMN THESE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MONEY. EVERYONE ONE AROUND IS LOOKING AT ME LIKE IM GOD THIS IS AWESOME.
That was a summary of my thoughts at the moment. Zane sat across from me reading a book looking up occasionally. Then vyald sat next to me, garroth next to him, aphmau across from him, then one more person joined us.

I saw my main man Laurence walk in along side Travis. Garroth a.k.a the king himself quickly gave a bright smile as people snickered because well Laurence is known for well also being another big f up. His only good quality is his ability to give zero when talking to his crush and often makes very sexual jokes around them. That's probably not a good quality thinking about it.

"Laurence come sit with us!" Garroth waved.
Laurence pointed at himself for a second, and looked around before sprinting over and sitting down next to aphmau.
"Its great to see you after letting me hang around your place on Saturday."
"So thats where you disappeared after my party," I said.
"Yes your quality party," he made 'ok' fingers.
"I should have gone to this party, everyone else here was there. I was to busy looking for my cat though." Aphmau sighed, "Zane was supposed to help me but know let's go raid a closet instead..." She mumbled.
"I am sorry ok. You found her though."
"Yes. Yes I did."

I looked around. Travis sat alone at our normal table he doesn't really​ like being alone but I can't pass up this opportunity. The way school life works here is simple. Once you're on school grounds it's like your an entire different person. Just some examples,
Gene actually isn't as much of a dick as he is in school.
Vylad is a cinnamon roll inside of school however from over hearing conversations he's got a sailors mouth. I've kind of witnessed it at work too.
I actually don't flirt with everyone I see.
And surprise Travis isn't a drug addict he just gets zero sleep.

So long story short even though me and vyald are pretty close I'd like to say outside of school. I basically have to redo that all again in school. From the looks of it Laurence has been prying his way into the mind of the king too.

I looked back at Travis. He was asleep. Well more so passed out. I heard Zane slam his book shut and mutter, "and here I thought he might actually sleep...."

The bell rang and the four got up followed by me and Laurence​.
I smiled at vyald, I was going to say something but I got cut off by him, "don't forget we have to study alter today too. See you around Dante."
"Yeah see you."

I looked at laurence who didn't even get a goodbye from garroth.
"Talk about a persona change."
"Tell me about it."
"Wake up Travis?"
"Wake up Travis..."

And here we started after what I thought was a weekend of breakthrough I'm back to square one of my normal life.