Thirty Four

Dante's pov

It was the last day of school as gene drove me to school. He made a joke about not having to come back here next year so I told him he was getting old.

Once we arrived I sat alone at the fountain. I saw the tiny child himself walk in the gate with garroth and aphmau. I was so happy for him, he was being picked up from school today by his new parents. I remember how that conversation went.

~Le flash back~

I was sleeping when I heard loud banging on the door. Our parents weren't home so gene came to my room to see if I was making the noise.
We both realized it was coming from downstairs and went there.

Gene being gene opened the door to reveal Vylad.

"Vylad it's like 11:00 what are you doing here!" I yelled.
I was slightly embarrassed as I was in nothing but my boxers and a loose tank top.
"Dante take your boyfriend I'm tired," Gene sighed kicking vylad over to me and disappearing into the darkness.
"A-Alright like I was saying why are you here?" I stuttered catching him.
"Ok ok ok I need a minute let me breath," He took a deep breath, "Ok so you know how Zane is leaving and all!"
"Yeah you seem a lot more excited then you should be.."
"So he did leave but then he came back and was all like, I'm not leaving unless they're coming with me and Because he's so stubborn I'm getting adopted!"

He jumped into my arms wrapping his legs around my waist.

"That's amazing vyald! Wait.. where are you moving?"
"Only like 15 minutes away and they have a huge house!"
"I'm so happy for you, no more evil witch?"
"No more evil witch!"

His lips pressed against mine in glory. We talked a little before I put some clothes on and walked him home.

~Le end of flash back~

"Did you see the principals car!" He laughed running up to me.
"All the seniors are pulling senior pranks," I laughed in response.
"Is your brother doing one?"
"Oh he's got a list."
"Figures," he slouched the bag on his back weighing him down.
"Why is your bag so full?"
"I put all my clothes in it because i wasn't sure if we were going back to the house or not before getting picked up."
"Let me take it for you then, I didn't bring my bag today."
"Won't you have to carry all your stuff home?"
"Genes taking all my school work for one of his 'masterful pranks'."
"Fun."
"Well come on, I want to go inside and see the chaos so far."
"Lets go then."

Travis' pov

I looked around for Zane. Aphmau sat next to me as Garroth and Laurence talked. Dante ran off with Vylad.

I barely noticed the car pulling up until Zane stepped out.

"Sike you thought you could get rid of me," He said as I quickly gave him a hug.
"Move over he's my brother!" Aphmau said attacking him with a hug.
"It feels like it's been so long since I've seen you Aph," He smiled.
"Baby brother!" Garroth said patting his head.
"No."
"Baaaabbbbyyyy brotthhherrrrr."
"How do I deactivate you. Also Travis I need you to teach me how to technology I've thought someone was braking in three times and I don't even know."
"Zane. Zane please."
"Uggghhhh I'm just so happy to see you!"

We all rejoiced together. The only reason I knew the others were getting adopted with him today is because he called me from his new house and told me everything and I listened. Then I told my mom while aggressively clapping my hands 'you better make sure they adopt them all or Zane will be sad'. Life was fun at the moment.

Laurence's pov

I didn't know where Garroth was I stood there looking at my phone. I felt someone warp there arms around my neck and at first I thought it was dante before I heard garroth say,