Twenty Nine

Zane's pov

We all groaned as we heard Travis' loud alarm go off in the morning.

"Travis why must you make us go to school....." I said hitting my head off of his chest.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Is how he responded.

We all got ready before heading off to school. After today we would start studying for exams and begin our external eagle screeching.

Vylad had brought the journal.which even though damaged I still stole and wrote in.

{Zane,

Apparently Zane is only allowed to.have nice things for 24 hours because life isn't very kind right now. I tripped on my face the moment I got to school. Fell asleep in class. But get this. Out of all people who.cpukd have woke me up. Travis woke me up. Then he made the worst pick up line in history, 'Wow looks like this is a role reversal. Guess that means you're the top.' so I slapped him in the middle of class and got sent to the principals office. Who tried to call him but got no answer so he let me off with a warning. So Travis got salty that I hit him (despite him deserving it) and is now right in front of me pretending I don't exist. Screw you Travis.}

"Ok I'm sorry Travis."
"Does anyone else here that whispering. It's like it's coming from no where."
"Travis, I hate you."
"Wow it's very angry too."
"If you don't stop I will kiss you. Right here in front of everyone."
"You wouldn't."
I started to stand up but Travis started to acknowledge my existence and sat down.

Rumours are the last thing Travis wants more of.

"You two are so odd," Aphmau sighed eating a sandwich. Travis' mom made us all lunch.
"Blah," I stuck my tongue out at her.

After lunch had ended I had gym. We had to run laps and guess who scared another teacher because they started wheezing like they couldn't breath. This guy. Well I couldn't breath so he had the right to be worried but I'm all fine now.

To top my day off I tripped and fell in a puddle of someone's dumped orange soda outside and then had to go back to the house.

I sighed as I stepped out of the closet in the turtle neck Travis gave me. I started studying Vylad helped me until 5 o'clock when he had to go help Dante.
Garroth was no help considering he's good at the subjects I'm good at and bad at explaining things. Aphmau was a ball of angry sugar so I didn't bother her.

Hours passed until I have up around the time people would have super. A knock came to our door.

"Yes," aphmau responded.
"Mac and cheese is on the table if you guys want any."

Vylad came back about 15 minutes ago so it was perfect timing. We all went out and ate some Mac and cheese. Including the witch. Well until she got a phone call that is.

Travis' Pov

I ate supper with my mom. Pizza- my favourite.

She suddenly got a phone call though.

"Work why are they calling this late?"
She got up from the table and walked away to answer it.

I just continued eating until she came back.

"I have to head out sweet heart, make sure the doors are locked and I want you asleep by the time I get back."
"Alright mom"

With that she left I finished up eating and put my plate in the sink.

I took out my phone and proceeded to call my main man Laurence.

"Yello."
"Hey."
"Whatcha doin?"
"Studying why?"
"No reason my mom just had to go out to work so I'm left here all alone."
"Sounds Fun."
"Oh definitely," I hauled my books out of my bag.
"So how do you think you're going to do on exams?"
"Don't know yet. All I know is I have to get over a 70 in socials if I want to pass."
"I still don't get how you're doing bad in that class."
"I spend a majority time sleeping because it's right in the morning for me."
"Oh that's right. So how're things with emoson aka Zane."
"Pretty good. I mean after he taunted me with kissing me in front of everyone I saw him in the bathroom and kissed him there."
"Spicy~ are you actually going to ask him out anytime soon though?"
"On a date yes. I have a plan to go to his house tomorrow and take him on the best date he's ever been on!"
"I don't think he's ever been on a date."
"Oh well then I get the honour of being his first."
"Isn't this your first date."
"Actually-"
"Dante doesn't count because if it weren't for Zane and vyald you two would marry each other."
"Ok then yes."
"Good luck with that then."
"So how're things with King mcPerfect."
"Great, he promised to stop by tomorrow. But I did want to punch a wall today though because a hot girl asked him out on a date while I was right in front of him."
"Well what did he say?!"
"No thanks I'm in a relationship."
"Oh good-"
"No not good Travis! We never stated if we are dating or not so either he has another person and I'm just his side chick or He wants to be my boyfriend. Or even Wilder we are dating and my memory was erased of it."
"Ok I doubt your his 'side chick' Laurence. That man is head over heals for you."
"But how can you be surrrreeeee."
"Listen I could call them right now and literally even if the witch Answered say 'does garroth love laurence' and they'd reply yes."
"You always know just what to say."
"My mom's a social worker ive seen her deal with many screaming children."
"I'm older then you."
"By a year."
"Don't disrespect your father."
"It's sad because you basically are my dad."
"I just thought of a joke."
"Bad joke?"
"Very bad."
"How do you think Dante and vyald are doing."
"Don't know I'mma call Dante from my house phone. One sec I'll put you on speaker."
"Gotcha."