Twenty Six

Vylads pov

"What do you guys wanna do?" Travis asked while Dante balanced a bag of potato chips on his head.
"Let's wake up garroth and then we can go outside I guess. Go to the park. Ya know," Laurnece suggested.
"That guy is gone we're not getting him awake," Dante rolled his eyes.
"I got this," My siblings and I all said in unison.

We all went up and started tickling garroth. He quickly woke up and started laughing before sounding like a deranged monkey singing and we let him go.

"You all.... Suck...." He panted.
"Good now you're awake so we can go to the park and have people look at us like we're horrible people," Travis smiled.
"I just realized if you're over 13 and at the park at night people think you're causing trouble but if you're under thirteen people think you're lost so either way you can't go to the park without being stared at....." I butted in.
"True. Welp it's only like 8:30 what trouble could we possibly be causing it's not even dark yet."
"Mom we're going to the park!"
"Be careful and remember don't take candy from people!"
"Hey Travis you want some candy?"
"Yeah Travis."
"Mooooooommmmm my friends are leading me away."
"Have fun and be safe! Be back by 10:00."
"We will."

When we got to the park we all went to the playground because we're a bunch of children. No one else except us were there.

"Me," Garroth said pointing as one of those duck shaped things with the springs that you ride on. It was all faded and shit. Speaking of riding though the moment garroth said that Laurence proceeded to ride the Duck.
"We're over," Garroth said right after.
"I'm hurt."
Garroth pushed him off the duck, "yeah now you are."
"Kinky," Zane said as he ran by followed by Travis as they jumped on to the swings.
"I'm the king of the castle you're the dirty-" Dante started but was interrupted.
"Move honey," Aphmau pushed him down the slide, "We need a queen! You can not out sass me I just watched drag queens."
"The only thing sassier then that is Shrek the musical!" Travis yelled.
"He made me watch that," Zane said.
"Actually I'm sassier then all of you and I'm the queen here," I said sitting literally on top of the play ground. You know those canopy things that play grounds have I was on that.

 You know those canopy things that play grounds have I was on that

"How did you get up there?" Aphmau asked.
"Magic."
"He's a witch!" Dante yelled.
"We must sacrifice him!" Zane stated.
"To who?" Travis asked.
"The duck!"
"SACRIFICE!" Laurence yelled probably scaring anyone in the park who heard him.
"Sacrifice broken," I said.
"Understandable, have a great day."
"Laurence it's night you're high," Dante told his friend as he climbed up to sit with me.
"Dante you're going to break this thing."
"If I do I blame it on Gene."
"He's not even here."
"They can't prove anything if none of y'all rat."
"True."
"Speaking of gene..."
"Yes?"
"No look gene."
"What oh it is gene. Who's he with?"
"Zenix I think. GENE!"
He jumped before noticing Dante.
"Hey brother and his tiny boyfriend!"
"He's not my boyfriend!"
"Sure we'll what brings you group of trouble makers here?"
"We should be asking you too that."
"Oh look if it isn't Kitty."
"What the hell you just call my sister," Vylad said with the confidence of people who have like been to jail.
"You're related to that guy?" Gene asked.
"Yeah and me," Garroth tskd.
"And me bitch," Zane said swinging on the swing.
"Ok not messing with that. We'll see you all around I have to continue walking with Zenix because he's a pissy baby."
"I'm saltier then Dante after you pretended you dated Vylad."
"You did what now!" Vylad yelled.
"It was a joke to get him pissed at me cause he told me how much he liked you. Well I'm gone see youuuuu~"
"See you Gene! Oh and tell Mom I'm staying at travis'!"
"Gotcha!"