Twenty

Garroths pov

"Hey Garroth!" I heard Laurence yell as he appeared beside me.
"Oh hey Laurence...."
"Why do you look so sad?"
"I just broke the news to coach that I wasn't going to the tournament and he- kind of over reacted.... I think."
"What'd he do?"
"Kicked me off the team. I have a zero percent chance of making it next year now...."
"What! That's crazy you're a wonderful player you don't deserve this!"
"Heh, thanks....."

The bell rang as I walked away from Laurence. I didn't really want to speak with anyone today.
I didn't call him over to sit with me at lunch. The other two he was friends with sat with him that day.

I picked up Zane from the nurse's office and ranted to him all the way home about how he has to take better care of himself.
The moment we got home, Zane crashed, Vylad looked totally love struck before leaving at 4:30 and aphmau went to watch tv.

I sat on my bed.

'knock knock knock' went the window.

My head shot up as I looked over at it. I hoped down and walked carefully up to it. I opened the blinds to face the grinning brunette.

"What're you doing here?" I asked opening the window.
"You were avoiding me allllll day."
"Which should be a sign I don't want to talk to anyone right now."
"Garroth what you need is as Travis would say some TLC. Except replace Travis with me."
"Ugh...."
"Come on I'm cheering you up," He started hauling me out the window.
"Laurence!"
He giggled as he got me out, "hehehehehe."
"So let me guess this is the part where you forcefully bring me to your house?"
"No, this is the part where I buy you ice cream and then I forcefully bring you to my house."

Well then that's exactly what he did. He bought me I've cream and then I went to his house. Today we sat up in his room.

"You have a nice room."
"Thanks."
"Soooo did I make you feel better?"
"The ice cream did but not you."
"I bought that ice cream."
"Meh."
"Heh, well hey um you wanna talk."
"Hhhmmmmmm, sure."
"Well uh you know how I brought up that person that I like."

I paused for a moment before remembering.
"Yeah, what about it," {yes this next part was influenced by the song a guy that I'd kind of be into. I'm trash.}
"Well....."
"Well~?"
"Say there's a guy who's looked upon a certain way...."
"Uh huh."
"You've known him since freshmen year."
"I see."
"You always felt there was a wall between the two of you. Then something changes and he says hey. In the weirdest way."

I wonder who he's talking about, I thought.

"He suddenly starts to not seem so far. Even though you started talking to him purely to get others to like you- all that changes. He goes from a guy that's so far that you couldn't be into him to a guy that you feel a special bond with, you see?"
"Mhm."
"Yeah he went from a guy that I would never want to be into to a guy that I'm really into, I wonder if he's worth it..... Do you see?"
"Yep."
"He starts talking with you very day. You haven't even been close for all to long. He makes your heart skip a beat so you just make weird jokes. He's got so many secrets but he's told you the most- and when he looks at you smile and everything is worth while..... He doesn't seem so tall in this school anymore, he doesn't seem all to perfect in this school anymore. He's got more to life than just all the sports and grades and looks and all those girls on hooks. Is he worth it... Garroth? What do you think?"

Wait is he- no impossible

"His voice is soft and hair is fluffy. He doesn't see his beauty like I do. But this guy I'd never be into, who I kind of used just to popular. Has changed from a guy that I couldn't be into, to a guy i'm really into. Is he worth it garroth?"
"Absolutely."
"Well this guy that I was never into."
"That guy you were never into?"
"Who's now that guy I'm really into... Is....."
"Is?"
"You."

Hope you enjoyed  this- sike there's more

Laurence's pov

I panicked for a second I'm screwed he looked probably just as scared as I was.

"So that guy you are totally into?"
"That guy that I'm totally into...."
"Is me?"
"Is you...... Was it worth it?"
"Absolutely."

I looked up at him a little, I realized at that money how close I had gotten to garroth both physically and emotionally.

"Are you sure?"
"Definitely."

Really it was pretty much set in stone that it would happen but I was still surprised when we kissed- even if I was the one to lean in first.
It's hard to give an exact time how long that landed but it felt like seven hours. Best seven hours of my life though am I right.

"Well um yeah that happened," I said.
"You're the one who likes me."
"You kissed me so you obviously like me back dork I said punching him in the arm."
"You suck.... If you make the joke I'm leaving and you can pine in and endless hole of suffering."
"Ok fine."
"Well um I will say you are a very good kisser, and I mean very like wow."
"You're not to shabby yourself I guess."
"Fuck you."
"I'd love to fuck you," I said kissing him and running my hands through his hair.
He pulled back for a moment though, "if you think this is going any further than this though then you better reevaluate this situation."
"Ok pure boy."
"Shut up."
I would have said make me if it weren't for his lips already reconnecting with mine.

Well this was a victory for me.