Depression

Written on: June 10, 2017

The vessels in my body that sustains my life had turned into toxic.
Every time I walk there's a sting in my body that hurts more than the sting of a bee or any needles that you could ever see and feel.

I stay in the bed and not once I had move because I had been tied with invisible ropes.
I had been a captive of my own room and drowning me in the darkness that only I could ever know.
The oxygen could no longer help breathe and not any inhaler could save me. It was as if someone is choking me, someone is holding my lungs tightly along with a whispers of threats that only I could hear.

It felt like I was under a curse that I can never escaped and I never told anyone.... I never told anyone because I was tired of everything, of explaining myself because to them I was mute.

And I had come to the point where I had become silence and fear people as if they are monsters. I felt alienated in the world where I once grew and as the days continued it felt burdening. I felt I was suffocating even in a free polluted place. It was inside me and I went to let it out but the world would not agree to see the horrific view of a polluted person so I hid in a place where no one would see me and secretly and silently I bid farewell to the world that rejected.