Five Stages of Death

Written on: October 25, 2017

First, Denial:
            I have seen the chaotic nature yet there is no such thing as death.
           The sun and the night, shifts at such a fast pace yet there had been no news from a star that one person that had died, therefore, death had become nonexistent.
            I have seen the deities dance along with the wind and as the flowers bloom there were trees that grew, therefore, it is message of an eternal breath.
           Colorful rainbows and the majesty of aurora had been present, therefore, it is a message of spirits that I, I mean the people, shall be freed from suffering in living this world.
           Thus, it spoke that death now has no purpose to continue.

Second, Anger:
           Deities and Gods had come to be a devil! They have belittled humanity!
           They have sugarcoated our minds and leave us into tyranny!
            In the night were hidden stars that died and in the day was a flower that never bloomed and a tree that was hindered from growing.
            The rain, a message that all was just to give solace in plight of our burden of fear and worrying.
           All was for us to stay glowing in the life we have sown but then it just left me, I mean us (The people), scurrying and burying ourselves into all the luxury that we want.

Third, Bargaining:
           To those who live in nature and above the sky, a scowl I have given to thee yet please longeth the breathe I have.
           The earth is shattering into pieces and a purpose I have given and served to all and to thee.
            It is not yet to end, my beloveds, at least not yet for there are far more things to be done.
           See the sea longing for glee and the land longing to be free from the ruthless and reckless
           And I, the person to be to help those who are the victims of oppressed.

Fourth, Depression:
          Grief and pity had been the eyes for me.
          What is still there to do when the fate had been decided and is forced upon me?
          Choices had been offered to me by those who are dear to my heart yet death is still existing and coming for me so why bother all the goods when it is going to vanish in their memories.
          No words nor feelings that could defy this situation, therefore, I shall stay hidden in my chamber until the Gods and the deities take my life.
         The sharpness of the knife is a temptation yet why bother to do anything? Both still ends at the same fate.

Fifth, Acceptance:
         The butterflies came around and tons of wonderful opportunities had come to me.
         My life ever so wonderful like the meaningful colors of the rainbow and there is a lot to miss yet the purpose that I have worked into many years had bloomed into such beauty.
         I with the gift of humanity and mortality have embraced all its odds, therefore, I have decided to become one with the nature
                   in order to create a balance, to help the nature battle against the ruthless and the reckless.
         I now gracefully accept the death coming towards me.