I love you the same way as

Written on: January 16, 2018

I love you the same way as the sun gives way to the moon. I love you the same way the stars die to grant your wish. I love you the same way like how a monogamous bird would stay when it finds its mate. I love you the same way as the dog would wait for its owner no matter how long it would be.

I love you the same way as the ants works hard for their queen and the colony. I love you the same way as the nature continuously giving our necessary needs. I love you so much that I have let you go and broken my own heart because you yearn for so much freedom.

A freedom of erasing my very own existence in your life. I love you that I didn't care if my chest goes tight every time you try to be dismissive of me. I didn't mind to be desperately catching for air whenever you squeeze my heart too tight that it would burst.

I didn't mind cancelling all my plans for you because I love you. I love you the same way as a good mother would let their children go and get whatever opportunities knocks for  them.

I love you even though my love does not reach you and it's fine because it's you. It's fine because it's my feelings not yours. Always remember that I love you so much that I would try to give the world to you and may you have a great journey and I know you'll do great...no... even better without me.

I have watched you passionately and that is why I know you will do better than before. Farewell, my beloved. I will always be praying for you and I will always love you.