Pleasure

Written on: October 23, 2017

The intensity of your stares were the heat that started chemical reactions.
Your rough yet delicate fingers sent shivers to my body as you started to paint me with love and wash away my insecurities.
Sweet honey lips marking and tracing each part of the body.
My ever lovely sweet Cherry, such a goddess in disguise.

Her breast confined in the darkness at long years it longs for a touch.
The tearing of clothes, the rising of breathes from pleasure became the beat.
There goes my hands swaying like a musical notes, exploring the majesty of her breast
          like an island with hidden treasures.

They thought it was only the meeting of their lips and tongues that could rise their hair.
Combination of their scent, they share.
Ever so romantic and rare
         and not even the beauty of flowers could be compared to her body that is now bare.

Her hips and thigh sway to the sound of our moans
        like a graceful ballet dancer, like the leaves swaying with the wind.
Comfort and warmth enveloped me when her arms spread wide like a wings
         and bliss formed as it wrapped around my neck.

Her smooth and soft fingers fiddled my hair like a cat wanting to play
         and as it strayed around my body, it made me insane.
My goddess of beauty made me want more of her sweet love,
         more of this love.

The smooth legs and inner thighs of her spoke of more than lust and pleasure.
And there her treasure with a drip of sweet nectar that could intensify a man's desire.
Both electrocuted and hysterical from the love they are experiencing as if it had taken them from another world
       as if they were high in drugs.

She the lost wild yet mystic and graceful rose in my forest.
She the sublime creature, the enchantress that held my heart captive and only hers to keep.
Her scent is impossible to forget and her embrace is a medicine that keeps me.
The sweet taste of her lips is a venom that imprisoned me to her heart.

The pressure and intensity of love have lasted
      yet her loving stares have yet to end.
She, the god, my goddess, my universe have collapsed into my arms
      and forever shall always be the charm that had been bestowed upon me.