15

The dorms are now all occupied. 

Five rooms for one kitchen and two toilets, only people from the same sexes inhabiting the same 'box'. This is how UCLA came up with an emergency plan to actually help the Stanford students in need. More than a political move - because now, the board can see the two schools are united and have put the fights aside - it also is an honest move : every player from the Bruins has to welcome another student in their studio. 

Little did Julie know that they weren't able to chose. She fist thought she wouldn't have anyone, because for the first two days after Hinkle's death, nobody showed up. But when the housemaid came and actually did the second bed regardless of the fact that there were nobody here - by 'bed' she meant 'mattress' - she asked and was told someone was there, but had to travel to their hometown for family business. 

That morning, while Julie is actually studying on her bed, she hears the door open and Haley Kopmeyer appearing, dark circles under her eyes. She obviously didn't know she was rooming with Julie either, because her face decomposes. When she realises Julie is rolling her eyes and ready to say something not nice about the situation, the goalie raises her hands and sighs. 

She then says : 

"Look, I'll spend my time outside of that dorm, so that's only the mattress than I will be using. You won't be bothered."

The defender shakes her head. 

"Out of all people, they had to put you here"

Without even lifting her eyes or saying a word, Kop only puts her bag next to the mattress, takes her files out and gets out of the room. As she is opening the door, she obviously comes face to face with a familiar face, because Julie hears her greet someone, before walking away, as Kelley O'Hara is making her way in. 

Julie immediately gets on her feet, jumping into her former teammate's arms, holding her very tight because she's missed her so much. Kelley hugs her back, as her bags fall on the ground. When they break the embrace, Julie's eyes fall on the floor : right behind Kelley is also an huge bag, which means she's not only here for a few days. 

The blonde frowns. 

"What are you doing here ?" she asks, confused. 

Kelley smirks, before leaning against the doorstep. 

"I injured myself at training, and they said that it was probably the ACL. So, basically, my season with Sky Blue is already ending, so, yeah..."

"Oh, Kel, I'm so sorry, that sucks..."

The brunette smirks again. 

"Well, see the bright side : I'm the new assistant coach !" she exclaims, enthusiastic. 

Julie's eyes go wide, but she is beyond happy. She hugs her former teammate again, before exclaiming : 

"Oh my God Kel, despise the whole injury thing, it's so amazing !"

The brunette smiles, before her face becomes suddenly pretty serious. Of course she's heard about what happened in between the two campuses, especially to Kelsey. Her concern immediately makes her ask : 

"Uhm, do you know where Allie is ?" 

That makes Julie raise her eyebrow. 

"You came back for her as well, didn't you ?" she asks, teasing her.