23

(a/n : in care you're having a bad day - or even if it's a good one - I highly recommend this video.)

Julie wakes up because of the light coming into the room. Last night immediately comes back into her mind, as there is an arm wrapped around her waist. She rolls her eyes : I did it again, for fucks sake.

Getting drunk with Kop in the same room probably wasn't a great idea. Of course she knew that. But she thought that if she stayed with Ada, Lynn, Pinoe and Lotta, it'd be just fine. Only that she didn't see the 'dance moment' coming. What's the 'dance moment', you may ask ? Well, you know that moment when you lose yourself in a crowd and come across someone, start dancing and hook up ? That kind of 'dancing moment'.

The defender closes her eyes.

"Fuck"

She then undertakes to put Kop's arm away, ignoring the fact that it kinda feels good because for the first time in ages, she felt protected. Also, her insomnia didn't stop her from sleeping because of the goalie's reassuring presence.

After taking an ultimate look at a naked Kop sexily lying down on the single bed, her eyes peacefully closed, Julie gets out of there and closes the door behind her. As soon as the fresh hair strikes her, she remembers : shit, workouts were supposed to be at eight. She takes her phone out of her pocket : fuck, already 11 am.

Julie rolls her eyes and goes right back inside : the others can't figure out what happened last night, because even though it's weird that they are both missing, Julie's friends getting into her dorm in order to check on her after the training she's missed and see naked Kop instead is an awful, awful idea.

She throws Kop's clothes at her, saying :

"Get up, you're gone in max two minutes"

The goalie groans, before opening one eyes. Seeing Julie already dressed up and looking at her phone, she knows something is wrong. "Shit" she lets out, before getting up.

Julie immediately looks away from the keeper's naked body, as the other girl smirks.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before, Blondie" the keeper teases.

"Shut up, it was a-" Julie starts, determined to stand her point.

"... Mistake, I know. It always is." Kop sarcastically says. Once she is up and dressed, she glows her body in behind Julie, kissing her neck wildly, pushing her against the wall. Julie moans, caught off guard, as Kop adds : "But I like making mistakes with you..."

It doesn't take long to Julie to turn around and push the girl away.

"Get out."

The keeper smirks, before doing as she is told.

*

Mal joyfully jogs behind Jessie, before bumping into her on purpose, almost making her lose balance. The Canadian rolls her eyes.

"Go away" Jessie grumbles.

The American smirks.

"Hey there, Grumpy" she says in a joyful voice, having a good time making fun of her moody style of being. The other girls are far behind, so Mal says : "How did you sleep without me? ?"

Jessie throws her a deadly look.

"Perfectly, thank you." she fires back.

"Ah. Ah." Mal sarcastically lets out. "I know you missed me."