30 (2)

"Nobody thought it was a good idea to tell me that I have a freaking sister ?"

Julie's range can be understandable.

The current situation is having a big impact everywhere around the girls. The cops, who have finally seen that the girls weren't completely paranoiacs, decided to take actions, and by actions, they aren't joking : a special unite just entered 34 Everton Street, guns in their hands, as a huge crowd is waiting in the outside.

Kop, who is standing right next to Julie, says :

"Don't yell at me, I found out like three seconds ago."

The defender sighs.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

The awkward silence between the two girl is cut short by a loud noise, and then the front door opening.

Three cops, and then Megan, go out of the house. The defender is screaming something at them, but they don't really seem to care : their priority is to take her to medical care. Allie, who is right in front of the entrance, runs toward the girl, before hugging her tight. Megan bursts into tears after the stressful event she's been part of, before walking toward Julie.

After the older girl hugs her for a long time, Megan pulls away and hands the blonde an envelope. Then, Tobin wraps an arm around her shoulders, as Abby and Sam already are surrounding her.

"Open it" Kop orders.

Julie throws her a deadly look, but does open the envelope after all. She immediately spots a SD card, and hands it to the goalie right next to her, before reading the letter :

Dear Julie,

I am sorry things aren't going as they should in our family. You might wonder how it is possible to lose two sisters you never knew you had in two years. Let me tell you that I wonder that too, but that none of us are responsible.

If you're reading this right now, it means that I am either in trouble, nor dead. Let's hope it's the first option, right ?

Jokes aside, the next hours will seem very long. Therefore, I got something for you to pass the time : on this SD card, you will find a tape of the double murder in Stanford that I hacked with Kelsey's computer while she was out for food (oops.)

I suspected Servando to be the killer, but I really only knew the second when I watched with video. Please, tell Kelsey she doesn't have to be angry at herself : I was the one keeping that away from her so that she wouldn't get involved more than she already is. Also, don't be mad at me : all I did was to protect you. So, please, put an end on this, because this murder thing is messed up and you deserve better.