20

Tobin bursts into the hospital room, doesn't even bother to greet Kelsey when she grabs Olivia's forearm and drags her outside of the room. She then finds a quiet space, pushes the Swede against the wall, and crosses her arms against her chest. 

"You better have a fucking good explanation for this, Schough" she says in an angry tone, showing the video of her almost killing Kelsey. 

Olivia's blue eyes show panic, as she starts shaking her head. 

"I-I... It's not what you t-think..." she starts. 

But the middy is not willing to believe that. 

"What what the fuck is it ?" she hisses, looking at her phone. "Because to me it looks like you're getting closer to a girl to kill her off."

"I'm protecting her" Olivia answers on the same tone. 

That makes Tobin enrage. She hits the wall behind Olivia's head with her fist, and even though blood comes out of it, she just sets her jaw. The Swede, on the other hand, has never been that scared in her life.

If eyes could kill, she'd already be dead a hundred time.

"You better start talking, or you're the next on the list of that hospital" Tobin threatens her, serious.

The Swede looks down. 

"Right now, I can't tell you anything, Tobin. It's a matter of life or death."

"I wouldn't care if you died at that point, because Kelsey-"

"IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT KELSEY !"

Her scream wakes Tobin up : she puts her hand on Olivia's mouth to make her shut up, as the blonde starts crying silently. The middy hesitates on whether she should lose patience or not - because the Swede has no right to be crying right now - but comes to a conclusion that letting her speak first would be a better idea. 

So she waits for the Swede to talk. But when she doesn't, Tobin decides to give her a push : 

"Then about who is it ? Because I don't see who could deserve everybody to be scarified so that you can keep that person safe..."

"It's Julie."

Tobin stops talking, surprised. 

"Julie ? As in JJ ? Our Julie ?" 

"Yeah, do you know any other Julie ?" 

"I thought you didn't know her."

"I do. She doesn't know me."

"Why are you protecting her then ?"

There is a sharp silence, during which Olivia sighs. She wasn't supposed to say that to anyone, especially not to a stranger. Julie's safety was at sake. 

"She's my sister."

Tobin's jaw drops. 

"Wow, wait-"

"Ssh."

Flashback

2014 Olivia Schough has been running down everywhere on the field for the past two hours, trying to get out all those negative emotions she's had inside of her. The soccer field her high school owns is beautiful and empty, so a perfect ground to let it all go. As the tears are rolling down her eyes, she realizes she's not completely alone here.