RAMADAN

As the month of Ramadan dawns upon us and the electricity fills the air.its unfortunate to see what this blessed month has turned into.the month of fasting has become the month of feasting.the month of getting close to Allah,has become the month of getting close to my friends.the month of getting close to masjid,has become the month of getting close to restaurants and cafes.the month of getting closer to the Quran,has become the month of getting closer to my phone and social network ,media and what's happening out there.
Is this what the month of Ramadan turned into?
Is this what the month of change has become?
This is the month that my soul and your soul has been crying,for the past year.

This is the month when the worst of people,the worst of sinners,the worst criminals on earth.this is their chance,my chance and your chance,to turn a new page with Allah.this is our chance to make right,all the wrongs that we've made over the past years,this is what Ramadan is about.

This is our chance to take directly from the treasures of allah.imagine a bank was to call you and tell you"please come in."
Today we are going to open up our bank vault.we are going to open up our safe.we're going to give you 2 hours, you can take whatever you want.take whatever you want,as much as you want.just the thaught of this,puts a smile on your face!by Allah,your heart dances with that.why?you're thinking to yourself two hours I can take whatever I want?you know as well as I do.

If I work hard enough in 2 hours,I am going to set myself for life.
In those 2 hours,would anyone have time to answer his phone?
Would anyone of us have time to sit down and have a meal?would anyone of us have time to sleep.two hours!
Money wherever you look!take whatever you want!you wouldn't waste a moment.why is it when it comes to money?our hearts know exactly what to do?but when it comes to the blessed month of ramadan,the month where Allah tells us the door of hell are closed and the gates of paradise are opened and take whatever you want from the treasures of Allah.

This is the month where prophet of Allah says:-
If the people knew the blessings of this month,they would wish the whole year was the month of ramadan.this is the month where every single night in ramadan Allah saves people from hell fire.so ask yourself my sisters and my brothers,where are you going to be this Ramadan?and how will you treat this ramadan.this is the month of change.don't make it the month of waste.