THE FASTEST WAY TO QUIT A BAD HABIT

A man says," sheikh help me,I look at women too much".
The sheikh said,"it's really simple".
"But you have to commit to this."
Every time you look at a women,and I don't mean an accidental look or a buisness dealing look,where there's no desire.
But like look,look.
The sheikh says every time you look at women,"pray two raka'th"."any time of the day  you look at a women, that's improper," go pray two rakaath.
So what's happening now?
What's the formula?
Why does it work?
What is a bigger deal for iblees (Satan)?
Does iblees(Satan) love that you look at a women,more so than he hates that you pray two rakaath to Allah?
He hates that you pray two rakaath to Allah,more than he loves you to disobey allah by looking at a women.
True?
So he says every time you look at a women pray two rakaath.
The guy says,"I'm receptionist,there's a lot of women".
He says,"just pray two rakaath".
The guy says the first day he prayed five times,ten rakaath.
The next day eight Rakaath,after that six rakaath,then four and then two.then he says after that,before he even look,if he hear a women coming,like I hear her voice,she's on the phone,or I hear her high heels,"knock,knock,knock".the shaitan will tell him,"don't look!" If you look you have to pray two Rakaath,"just don't look".
And he called the sheikh and said
"Sheikh I don't look at all now".
So then the sheikh wrote the two Rakaath solution in his book. the sheikh said,a young man read the book and called me.
He said," sheikh I read your two Rakaath solution"and I used to miss fajr and it would make me so angry.he said one day,at night I sat up in my bed just alone.there's nobody in my room,just like a mad man,I sat up in my bed.I said out loud,"by allah if I miss my fajr tomorrow," I will pray 100 Rakaath".meaning,he will pray 50 times extra salah.he said fajr came,no alarm clock,nothing.iblees said get up quickly,"its fajr time".

Brothers and sisters I shared this with you because you people can also use this two Rakaath solution,it may help you to change your bad habit.