HADITH

Narrated Abu wa'il (R): Someone said to usama,will you not talk to this (uthman)? Usama said, " I talked to him (secretly) without being the first man to open an evil door. I will never tell a ruler who rules over two men or more that he is good after I heard Allah's messenger (saw) saying, A man will be brought and put in hell (fire) and he will circumambulate (go round and round) in hell fire like a donkey of a (flour) grinding mill,and all the people of hell fire will gather around him and will say to him, 'o so and so! Didn't you  use to order others for Al-ma'ruf (Islamic monotheism and all that that is good) and forbid them from All munkar (polytheism, disbelief,and all that is evil)?' That man will say,' I users to order others to do al-ma'ruf but I myself never used to do it, and I used to forbid others from al-munkar, while I myself used to do Al-munkar" (sahib Al-bukhari, vol 9, hadith no.218).

_______________

Narrated Al-mughirah bin shu'bah: The prophet (saw) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen,and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say: "shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?" (Sahih al-bukhari, vol 8,hadith no.478).

_______________

Narrated aishah (R): The prophet (saw) said "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and receive good news because one's good deeds will not make him enter paradise" They asked, "Even you,o Allah's messenger?" He said , " even i,unless and until allah protects or covers me with his pardon and his mercy" (sahih Al-bukhari, vol 8, hadith no. 474).

_______________

Narrated Abu hurairah (R): Allahs messenger (saw) said "if I had gold equal to the mountain of uhud,it would not please me that anything of it should remain with me after three nights (I.e., I would spend all of it in Allah's cause) except what I would keep for repaying debts." (Sahih Al-bukhari, vol 8, hadith no.452)

_________________

Narrated abdullah (R): The prophet (saw) said, "who among you considers the wealth of his heirs dearer to him than his own wealth? They replied "o Allah's messenger! There is none among us but loves his own wealth more." The prophet (saw) said, "so his wealth is whatever he spends (in allahs cause),during his life (on good deeds) while the wealth of his heirs is whatever he leaves after his death." (Sahih Al-bukhari, vol 8,hadith no.449).

________________