HE KISSED A GIRL BEFORE GOING TO MASJID

The prophet (saw) says follow the evil with one which is good it shall erase it like what ya rasulullah?
This man entered the masjid upon the prophet (saw) and he was crying. He was in tears and said ya rasulullah purify me.This guy used to have a girlfriend before islam.
While he was coming to masjid she met him hey how are you? Wassup miss you man so he ended up giving her a kiss and a hug. Then he realized what did I just do I'm a Muslim I am not supposed to that. So he came running he thought he is supposed to be purified and punished like maybe lashed or stoned he said ya rasulullah I've committed a big sin. He said what did you do so he told him. The prophet (saw) does not have in the constitution,a punishment set for kissing or touching a women.
The punishment is for actual adultery so he kept quiet. Then while the prophet (saw) was sitting in his masjid.jibrail (AS) came down with an ayah of surah at-tur. Establish the prayer morning and in the evening. Why? Because the good deeds erases the bad deeds.so the prophet (saw) said where is the questioner? Where is the guy who just asked me about the punishment?who wanted to be purified they said he is there call him. He said have you prayed asr with us in jama'ah. He said yes I did. He said your sin has been forgiven. Umr ibn al khattab said ya rasulullah we have heard the whole scenario. The question the pause and the wahi sent down to answer this guy. He said ya rasulullah has this ayah been revealed to answer his question only? An exclusive case a special condition or is it general for entire ummah whenever you commit sins. Then you attend the prayers especially in jama'ah the sins will be removed. He said it is for the entire ummah,allah loves us to be forgiven.allah wants us to enter heaven so he says that offering the 5 daily prayers on a regular basis is an expiation for whatever sins we'd commit in between who can afford to miss a such great opportunity for his sins to be forgiven. Even if the salah is not fard,is not mandatory. Rather if you pray your sins will be forgiven. It should be more than enough. You take one steps towards Allah (swt) allah takes a long distance towards you. A mile distance towards you.

What we need to understand brothers and sisters is to change our tradition. The concept of looking into worship as just duties. Rather we need to learn how to enjoy it. How once we start the salah we say allahu Akbar you're disconnected. Your disconnected from the whole world.