DESCRIPTION OF THE PROHET

Ustadh- Wahaj Tarin

Describe him to me and Muslims look at the description of your rasool. For some this would be the first time you hear what your prophet looked like.
I saw a man of striking appearance,Radiant face,beautifully created. His belly wasn't protruding nor was his head disproportionate and small. Proportion and dewlicate ,finely made,a specimen of a creation. In his eyes there was a contrast. The dark was immensely dark and the the white was excessively white and his eye lashes were long. In his voice was a natural echo and his neck was elagantly long. His beard was full and thick. His eyebrows were arched but they were not joined,it was separated.when he was silent,dignity covered him.
When he spoke it was audible and clear. Almost commanding and overtaking. From a far the most striking and outstanding in appearance. When he came near the best of them and the most handsome of them in closeness. Such an exalted and sweet level of logic like when he used to speak it was so coherently logic. It was smooth and easy to understand. He was to the point,not excessive nor too short. His logic,his utterances,his words were like jewels coming out of a necklace. Calculated,polished one after the other it would flow magically.
He was medium in height, your eye don't have to strain to look up at him nor was it tedious to look down at him. He was a comfortable sight to look at. He had friends the people that were with him. They were working around him to try to serve and protect him.When he used to say something they used to harken what he used to say. When he commanded they used to compete to fulfill the command. This is MUHAMMAD,the messenger of allah.
Anas bin malik says ,he says I came out one night aha aha.I came out one night it was full moon night. I looked at the moon,in the dessert understand the moon is an awesome sight. It is smooth,it is radiant,it is clear,it is gentle compared to the scorching sun that they are used to so the moon was the epitome of beauty. He says I came out at the full moon night and I looked at the moon and I saw it beautiful,handsome. So I said "let me go see if the moon is more handsome or my prophet is more handsome".
Let me see if that is more beautiful or my prophet is more beautiful. So I went and I saw him standing a far.so I looked at his face and I looked at the moon.I looked at his face and I looked at the moon. I looked at his face and I looked at the moon. He says wallahi he is more handsome than the moon in its entirety. That is just the look of your messenger.
Aisha says I was sowing with the needle,the needle dropped in the dark. I couldn't find it I said ya rasool I can't find it. He moved his face close and I swear bout of the radiance of the his face I found my needle. The prophet (saw) was ming boggingly handsome but his handsomeness was covered in dignity,majesty and reverence. The sahabah say when we used to sit at his feet. Two feelings conflicting would comes on the heart. The first one, you wanted to look at him,you wanted to behold the majesty of his face. When you wanted look up,shyness used to over take you,so used to look down.
Amr bin'as says I sat with him many times but if you ask me to describe his face I can't describe it. I wouldn't be able to look up to him out of his majesty and reverence. I couldn't look up at him and that is why he didn't had the problems that yusef (AS) had because it was difficult to penetrate. The awe and thew splendor of the rasool.