Cloud 9

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

May 13, 2014 - 11:49am - In-Flight

Beyoncé stood off to the side awkwardly as Nicki plopped down on the bed and kicked off her shoes.

"You gonna sit or?" Nicki shook her head

"You gonna sit or?" Nicki shook her head. Beyoncé coughed and sat neatly on the edge of the bed. Nicki bust out laughing. "You do too much."

"What you mean?" Beyoncé twisted her fingers, trying to suppress a smile. Nicki's laugh was contagious.

"You just been actin weird." She continued.

"Well how am I supposed to act in front of a celebrity?"

"Like I'm a person." Nicki suggested. She prided herself on making her fans feel like she was approachable. "Just throwing that out there."

"Okay.. person." Beyoncé took a deep breath. "Is it true that you really threatened to beat Mariah Carey's ass?"

Nicki screamed. "Wait! Wait! I wasn't ready." She laughed, falling over. Beyoncé giggled and looked down. "That's.. Well officially it's not true. But between us I did say that, yes." Nicki breathed, letting out one last laugh.

"I can't believe you talked to Mariah Carey like that." Beyoncé shook her head. Mariah was an industry legend.

"I can't believe the bitch beefed up her security. I was just playing. "

"Oh my god." Beyoncé chuckled, covering her mouth. "You're bad."

"The baddest." Nicki shrugged. "Come sit up here with me you all far away and shit." Nicki picked up the remote to the TV and turned it on Criminal Minds.

Beyoncé took off her trainers and crawled up the bed. "Oh hell no. Turn this off."

"What?" Nicki smiled. "I love this show."

"My mom watches this all the time and it's creepy and depressing. I hate it. You lost your remote privileges." She snatched the remote and flipped to the TV guide.

"Oh see you done got too comfortable. You snatching my remote and shit." Nicki shook her head disdainfully. "Don't make me put you out."

"Well the only reason I came in here was because you said you had food." Beyoncé crossed her legs and scrolled through the channels. Damn she got everything. Nicki had premium channels, sports channels and some channels had were duplicate. Playing shows at pacific and eastern time.

"You did say you were hungry."

Nicki leaned over the bed and reached into what looked like a mini-fridge. Beyoncé couldn't help but trace the outline of her backside with her eyes. Her figure was like none other.