Yo Nigga Call Me Big Momma

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

September 5th, 2014 - 11:57am - Beltway Studios - Houston, TX

Nic POV

"Nicki.." Beyoncé whined. "It's hot in here. Turn the heat off, it's 98 outside and 110 in here." She fanned herself with her legal pad while Meek and Wale laughed.

"Yeah, you tryna grill a nigga alive in this mufucka. Wassup?" Meek joked.

I sneered. "It feels fine." I kept writing my verse, not looking up. "Drink your orange juice if you're so hot cupcake."

"I don't want that." She whined again. "Plus that's warm now too. All the ice melted."

"Nic just turn the heat down." Meek ran his hands over his thighs.

I tilted my head. "Excuse me, did you pay for this session?"

"Everybody in this bitch hot except you." He turned to Eric. "You hot my mans?"

I looked over at Eric. He was a little flushed. "I'm.. good." He lied, pulling his headphones back over his ear.

I groaned. This is exactly why I wanted to record alone. Every decision I made Meek was there to negate it, and Bey was being particularly fussy this morning. I didn't have time to coddle her, which only made it worse. Every since Meek and I walked in she's been pouty and I knew why so I didn't bother to ask. I just wanted this session to go as smooth as possible before I had to get her home. We could always rework it back in New York but I at least needed a raw copy to slam in Melissa's face.

"Okay I'll turn it down." I sat my pen down and stood up.

"Thank you." Bey sighed and fanned herself faster.

I could see the sweat pouring from her face and neck, settling in the valley between her breasts. Oh we were definitely fucking when we got back. That dress clinged her to every curve and I couldn't wait to replace it with my hands.

"Watchu got yung BB?" Wale leaned across the table as I dialed the temperature back to 72.

Beyoncé slowly hugged the pad to her chest. "Not.. much."

He laughed. "Well what's not much?"

"I don't know." She shrugged and put her head down.

Her cheeks reddened and Wale grinned cheesy as fuck. I mugged the shit outta that nigga. They'd been fawning over her all morning. It made Bey uncomfortable and it irritated me to no end. But his question was on track though, Bey was the only one that hadn't stepped in the booth and we were coming up on the half way mark.