#2

The next morning, I was almost late for work. I think I drank too much yesterday. But I was a person who always put on 6 alarms. So I finally got up on the last one. As usual, I couldn't decide what to wear. But that was what Jun was for. And also a shoulder to cry on, and a good friend. But that was all. He was just a friend. Even though all our friends said we fit together, we never agreed.
- thank you Jun.
I told him after he picked out an outfit for me.
- yeah whatever. You need to leave, 20 minutes left.
He said, and I ran.
When I took the bus, so many thoughts was going through my head. And they wasn't positive. I hated that Wonpil probably would refuse to work with me. And I was so nervous about Mr.Park giving them my portfolio. I had three song I had written in there, a picture of me and all my info.

I finally got to the JYPbuilding. I was almost denied access, cause I forgot to show them my ID-card.
- you shouldn't forget that next time.
One of the guards said, making me roll my eyes. Well not in front of him.

I realized I didn't know where to go. I passed the cafeteria on my way to find Mr.parks office. Damn I was forgetful. When I looked inside the cafeteria, while passing, I saw Day6 sitting having breakfast. I met Wonpil's eyes. But he quickly looked away. I started to feel sick, like I couldn't breath. That wasn't like me. I leaned my back on the wall, and quickly tried to take a water bottle out of my bag. I lost it on the floor. Someone picked it up.
- are you ok?
It was Young K, or...Brian. But I had heard that he didn't like being called that. I straightened myself up, and looked at him. I needed to stay professional.
- I'm fine. How are you today?
I said.
- let me give you an advice. Don't be so uptight when you're with us. It will make the others feel awkward.
He said, and laughed a bit. I didn't expect him to be so nice.
- yes of course. I mean, sure.. eh thanks?
I said a little unsure.
I told him I had to go. Then I started walking away. I needed to find Mr.Parks office. But young K called after me.
-siyeon.. your water?
He said. I turned around seeing him smirking.
- right. Thank you.
I told him and took my water bottle, but before I started walking, I turned to him again.
- could you maybe tell me where Mr.Park's office is?
I asked him. I felt stupid.
- even better, I can take you there.
He answered.
Thank god. I probably wouldn't have found it anyways.

•Wonpil's POV•

As soon as Siyeon passed the cafeteria, her eyes met mine. I had to admit she was still as pretty as I remembered.
But I didn't believe she had changed. Not at all. I looked away as fast as I could.
As soon as Brian saw her, he got up from his seat.
- where are you going?
I asked him. Now everyone in our group was looking at him.
- I'm going to say hi to Siyeon.
He said smiling, and left. Why would he go after her?
- should we all go?
Sungjin asked us.
- no. Let's eat, we don't have time.
I said, and gave Jae a look. It seemed like we were the only ones who didn't want her to be here.
- yeah. We will see her later anyways.
Dowoon said, and continued eating. Sungjin nodded. He was on his phone, because he already finished eating.
Ten minutes had passed, and Brian wasn't back.
- why isn't he back yet?
I said out loud.
- why, do you miss him already?
Sungjin said, and the others laughed.
- wow, so funny.
I told him, and looked down at my plate. I didn't feel like eating anymore. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that we would meet her again today.
- I don't like it.
I said.
- what? Your food?
Dowoon asked me. Jae only looked at me. I think he knew exactly what I was thinking about.
- nevermind. We should get going.
I said, and we all got up from our seats. We took the trash on the table, and put it the trash bin. We had band practice, and then we would meet up with Siyeon.

•Siyeon's POV•

After young K followed me outside Mr.Park office, he said he was looking forward to meeting me later with his band members. I thanked him before he left, then nocked on Mr.Parks office door. He came and opened the door.
- Ah miss Kwon, I was wondering where you was.
He said. I felt really embarrassed that I was late due to not finding his office.
- I apologize sir, I forgot the way to your office. But young K showed me the way. It won't happen again.
I said and bowed. He kind of laughed at me.
- it's ok, this time.
He said and smirked. I could finally breathe.
I spent about an hour in his office, talking about what my job would be, and telling me the rules. Of course I couldn't date any of them, or have any kind of relationship other than a professional one. I had already been prepared for it. And even if I had a crush on Wonpil in the past, I didn't feel anything.

After Mr.Park showed me to the room I would be using, he left, leaving me alone. I took the time to take out my notebook, and write down some ideas. It distracted me from my nervousness.
When I heard the door opening, I looked up from my notebook.
- hey Siyeon!
Young K said. The others said hello too, but not as cheerful as him. It was actually really awkward. Everyone sat down, and I knew I had to say something.
- ok let's just skip the part where I tell you what I can do for you,because I guess you already know that. and instead, you can tell me what you think about me being here and what you want help with.
I told them, and tried to smile. But I felt so awkward.
- we don't need you.
Wonpil said, without looking at me. It kind of hurt. But I already knew it would be hard.
- everyone needs help once in a while.
I told him, still holding my fake smile.
- we kind of use each other for that..
Jae said, trying to sound nice. But I could see it in his eyes. He didn't want me to be here, and neither did Wonpil.
- I want to have lines.
Dowoon said.
- well, I have listened to a lot of your songs, and really think we could work with giving you lines. At least in a song or two.
I told him, and he smiled at me.
- sometimes I struggle with writing lyrics that fit together with the beat.
Young K said.

No one else really said anything. So I spent the two of three hours with young K and Dowoon. Dowoon was really cute, and nice. I would occasionally look at the others, but they where busy talking with each other, and writing in their notebooks. But I felt like someone was always looking at me. I was getting a bit dehydrated, so I decided to go get a bottle of water.
- I'm going to get some water, should I bring you some too?
I asked all of the members. Young K, Dowoon and Sungjin said yes.
I decided I would get all of them water, just in case they would get thirsty later. I only had an hour left with them, but I was having a lot of fun talking with Dowoon and Young K.

•WonPil's POV•

I know I was being rude to her. Jae was only being honest. I didn't know why I was like that. She was nice to us. But I just couldn't believe she wasn't the same person. I just couldn't believe she had changed.
But still, I was ashamed about my behavior.  But I didn't want her to know that.
After me and Jae told her our opinions, Dowoon and Brian started talking to her about what they wanted to work with. But whatever they wanted, it was our leader, Sungjin's decision. I was sitting with Jae and Sungjin, just going over some lyrics we had written from before. I was occasionally looking at Siyeon. But after a while I think she noticed, so I stopped.
- I'm going to get some water, should I bring you some too?
I heard Siyeon ask, so I turned to look at her. Jae didn't answer her, so I decided to not answer as well. The rest of the members said yes. When she left, Dowoon and Brian came over to where we was sitting.
- what do you guys think about her so far?
Sungjin asked us. I didn't know if I should answer. Because I wanted to get rid of her, but at the same time, I was curious about her.
- to be honest, she's not that bad. But I still feel like we don't need her.
Jae said. I just said that I agreed with Jae.
- I like her. She's nice.
Dowoon said.
- me too, she has already helped me a lot in only two hours.
Brian said. Sungjin said he wasn't sure yet.
Siyeon came back, carrying more then 4 bottles.
- I got one for everyone. You never know when dehydration hits you.
She said, and Dowoon went to help her so she didn't loose them on the floor. She was being so nice.
But it had to be fake, right?