#5

The next day I woke up late, because I didn't go to bed before early in the morning.
I was expecting a text or a call from Wonpil. But I didn't get anything. So I didn't contact him either.
The day after, me and jun ordered lobster for everyone in Day6 and sent it to their dorm. I know I only promised Jae lobster, but they all deserved it. I got thank you messages from Sungjin and Brian. But still nothing from Wonpil. Not even today. Did he give up? Even though I knew the truth now. Maybe he was tired of me. Because I'm stupid, and too stubborn.
Wait.. did Jae tell him what was on the notebook after he gave it to me?
What if he got creeped out..
- can you shut up?
Jun suddenly said. We where sitting on the couch, our legs intertwined. Like usual.
- I'm not talking.
I answered.
- no, but you keep sighing really loud.
He said. I didn't notice.
- well you keep breathing.
I said back.
Jun was about to fire a comeback at me but then someone nocked on the door. Who could it be? We weren't expecting anyone.
Maybe it was Inseong. He visited yesterday, so he was probably still in the building.
- answer the door.
Jun said.
- you do it.
I said. I was feeling lazy.
- I'll order chicken feet if you do it.
Jun said. I love chicken feet...
- fine.
I said, and got up from the couch.
I kind of ran to the door so that the person outside wouldn't leave. I opened the door, and it was the person I wanted to see the most. Being away from him for so long, and then seeing him two days ago kind of scared me. Because now I wanted to always be with him.

He was holding bouquet of flowers. Yellow ones.
- wait, am I dying?
I asked him.
- what?
Wonpil asked me.
- usually people give yellow flowers to sick or old people.
I said. But I actually loved them.
- isn't yellow your favorite color?
He asked.
- it is. But how did you know?
I said.
- you told me a long time ago.
He answered. He remembered..

I let him in, and we went to my room. I got nervous. What if he wanted to do "it".
I had gained some weight on my thighs and arms. Although I was still skinny enough for the Korean beauty standard, I think gaining weight would always bother me.
I was smelling the flowers, when Wonpil suddenly kissed my cheek. It made me dizzy, but in a good way.
- I'm sorry I didn't call you for two days. I can't find my phone. So I came here as soon as I had a break.
He said. I just nodded in understanding. I mean.. I forgot my phone for two months.

- I have something else for you.
Wonpil said. What could it be? He suddenly pulled out a box from behind his back.
- what is it?
I asked him.
- I was going to give this to you on your birthday..
he said and handed me the box. Thinking about that day.. almost made me sad. But looking at Wonpil now, made the bad thought go away immediately. Wait.. did everyone know my birthday now?
- open it.
Wonpil said.
- I don't really like getting gifts..
I said. It was true. Getting gifts always made me embarrassed. The roses was more than enough.
- it's ok. But i really want you to have it. It will look good on you.
He said.
- ok, I'll accept it.
I said, making him smile wide. I opened the box, revealing a necklace. It was a white gold necklace with a heart charm. It was really beautiful.
- let me put it on you.
Wonpil said, and I handed the necklace to him.
- I really love it.
I told him. I held up my hair as he put on the necklace.
- I really love you.
He said back. Wait, did he really just say that?
I looked at him, and he looked like he froze, probably realizing that he just said what he said.
- I...really do.
He said. I knew he said it once before. But I didn't believe him then. It was over the phone. Hearing him say it now, made my heart beat so fast that I was afraid he could hear it.
- I..
I started saying, but stopped. Was I really ready to tell him? That I had loved him since that day in the elevator. I don't think I'm ready.
- you don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know.
Wonpil said. I'm happy he understood. After talking in my room for a while, we went into the living room.

- do i need to order more chicken feet?
Jun asked us, not even looking up from his phone.
- that's disgusting.
Wonpil said. Wait, whatdidhesayaboutchickenfeet?
- it's not.
I said.
- yes it is.
Jun said.
- You guys, are no longer my friends.
I said, and glared at them.
- good thing I don't want to be your friend.
Wonpil said. Ok cute.
Suddenly jun got up from the couch.
- ok that's it I'll be in my room.
He said.
- wait why?
I asked him.
- because I'm single.
He said, and left. I couldn't help but laugh.

- I have to ask you something.
I said. As it was only me and Wonpil on the couch now, I put my legs on top of his.
- sure, what is it?
He asked me.
- did..did you see my notebook?
I asked him. I hoped to god he didn't.
- yeah.
He said. Damn..
- don't worry about it. It's cute.
He said.
- I was worried. That if you knew.. you would be creeped out.
I said.
- I love you. So it made me kind of happy.
He said.

I suddenly didn't feel bad about that I had gained weight. Because I don't think he would care about it.
- do.. do you want to go to my bedroom?
I asked him. He smiled, and took my hand.
- of course.

•Jun's POV•

Seeing Siyeon with Wonpil, suddenly made me sad. Not because I was jealous.
I knew she deserved to be happy again, and with Wonpil. She needed him.
I was just lonely. And having a crush for people like me, was really bad. Because in my life, I had only met two boys like me. I tried to date them. But I realized it was only because they where like me. It wasn't love. I wasn't in love.
But I had to try. One more time. This time it would be harder. Because I knew he wasn't like me.
But I called him anyways.
- hello?
Dowoon said when he answered.
- hey.. it's Jun.
I said.
- I know.
Dowoon said and giggled. Just hearing him was enough. But I wanted to see him so badly.
- do you want to hang out someday?
I asked him.
- just you and me?
He asked me.
- yes.
I answered. He went quiet. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.
- ok.
He finally answered.

AN: hello all, what did you think of this chapter? Should I keep writing Jun's POV?
Btw, I know chicken feet sound gross, but it's really good!