#21

- so that was... Mr.Park is so intimidating!
Wonpil said, while munching on the sandwich I brought him. I stayed up late last night to make one for everyone. I even made one for Mr.Park.
We, as in Wonpil and me,where sitting on the roof top, enjoying the view and lunch.
- I know. I actually thought it was the end.
I said, and took a sip of my chocolate milk.
- I still can't believe that you would leave on your own.
Wonpil said, putting down his food and looking at me.
He was so close.
- hey, sit on the ground. This bench is too small.
I said, and moved away from him. But I shouldn't have. Because I ended up falling off it.

I was just sitting on the ground with my head hanging low, while listening to Wonpil laughing at me.
- this is abuse..
I said.
- how is this abuse..
Wonpil said and continued laughing.

I got off the ground, and pushed him off the bench, taking a seat.
- hey, i lost my sandwich. You better make me a new one.
Wonpil said, making me laugh. But to be honest I had decided to bring him lunch everyday.
- how about tonight? Your place.
Wonpil said and smirked.
- real smooth. I'm tempted.
I said, getting butterflies in my stomach. But I had to play it cool.
- how about. I make you dinner?
He continued saying. Ok now I was really tempted. I love food. Especially if I didn't have to make it myself. But should i really keep breaking rules? I didn't want to loose my job.
- fine.
I couldn't help it.

After our little chat, Wonpil had to go to band practice, and I had gotten a text from Mr.Park telling me to meet him in his office. I wasn't worried. But only because I was busy thinking about my plans with Wonpil. I didn't seem like he cared about the rules at all. So I couldn't either.

•Wonpil's POV•

Band practice couldn't be over quick enough. I just wanted to go home with Siyeon.
When we eventually was done, I had to ask Sungjin permission to go out for the rest of the day.
- where are you going anyway? Not with Siyeon right? Don't you know the rules apply to you as well as everyone?
Sungjin asked me. Well to be honest I could never take rules too seriously.
- I'm going to visit a friend ok. You don't have to know everything.
I told him, and left the practice room.

- wait for me!
Dowoon said and came running after me. I waited, and we continued walking. He was probably going to the dorm as well. I had to take a shower.
- so are you going to meet Siyeon?
He asked me.
- of course.

•Siyeon's POV•

I took the bus home earlier then I expected today. But I wanted to shower and get ready. I wanted to look cute. But also sexy.

As I got to my building, I opened the door and almost made someone fall over because I opened the door too fast. I nocked into someone with the door. Oh god why. Why did i always have to bump into people.
- damn that hurt.
Someone said from inside. I slowly opened the door to find Inseong on the floor holding his forehead. Oh god.
- I'm so sorry!!
I said and helped Inseong up.
- omg your trying to kill me aren't you.
Inseong said and gave me a dramatic look.
- no I'm not. Why are you here anyways?
I asked him.
- my mother needed some help with her groceries..
He said and sighed. That's right. Jun usually helped Ms.Jeong with her groceries. I guess I wasn't the only one suffering from Jun's absence.
- yeah.. Jun went home to his parents for a while. But don't worry. I'll help your mother.
I told him.
- really? I'll let her know. I'll give her your number.
Inseong said happily.
Inseong was probably very busy, and the fact that he took time just to help his mother carry groceries made me like him even more.
- we should hang out next time you're here.
I told him, and he nodded in agreement.
I said goodbye to Inseong and went up to my apartment. I didn't know when Wonpil would arrive so I jumped straight in the shower.

When I got out of the shower I dried my hair and curled it. Should I put on something sexy? No. Probably not a good idea. But I did it anyways.
I wore a pink velvet jumpsuit. And white knee high socks.
- I should probably put on makeup...
I said to myself and went to the bathroom again.

About half an hour after I went to the bathroom, someone nocked on my door. I already knew who it was. I went to the hallway and opened the door.
- hi.
I said shyly as I let Wonpil in and closed the door. He was carrying a plastic bag witch I assumed had food in it.
- I went to the store before I got here. Hope you like japchae.
Wonpil said as I helped him take off his jacket. Being back at my place, together, Made me want to just get him into my bedroom already.
- I love it.
I said as we went into the living room.
Wonpil told me to sit down on the couch and relax while he makes food. I was just enjoying watching him make food.
- Siyeon..!
Someone said and shook me. I had apparently fallen asleep on the couch.

After we ate, we spent a while just sitting on the couch. I had been waiting enough for him to touch me now. I got closer to Wonpil and made it clear what I wanted.
- wait.
He said as I was about to kiss him.
- what?
I asked, afraid I had been to subtile. But come on...
- be my girlfriend.

AN: snake alert in the next chapter.