#5

Five weeks had passed, and a lot had changed. I had moved back in with Jun, and forgiven him. I realized that being away from him had made things harder than it could be.
I wasn't lonely anymore.
At least not as much as I was before.
Jun had literally apologized over and over since I got back home. He explained how it all came to happen.
That Wonpil had asked him to keep it a secret for me until he could figure out how to tell me.

I still couldn't get over Wonpil.
And I don't think I want to.
Day6 would come back to Korea in a week. I would have to go back to giving them lessons. But I was still going to meet Got7 once a week. To be honest I wished I didn't have to. Not that I didn't like Got7.
Actually I had become very close to them all. I even considered Jaebum as a good friend.
But I always felt like I had to babysit Bambam and Yugyeom.

I had written a song for them that would be the title track for their upcoming album.
It was called You Are, and I think it's the best song I have ever written. My name would be on their track list information as a legit songwriter.

- are you daydreaming about your own success again?
Jun suddenly asked me, waking me up from my thoughts.
- maybe.
I said, making him laugh.
- at least you're happy.
He said and smiled.
- I'm mostly happy because I'm home.
I said, and hugged him.
- you're my home, Jun.

•Wonpil's POV•

Another day, and another concert. But after today we only had one more concert and a photoshoot and then we would go back to Korea.
Siyeon had finally started to pick up everytime I called, and we could have conversations. But she remained cold and didn't want to talk about us... our relationship. If there even was any relationship.

But I was going to change that. I'm wasn't going to give up. And when we get back to Korea, I would do everything I could to get her back.

- is anyone hungry?
Sungjin asked us.
We had just gotten back from a performance. I just wanted to go to sleep.
- I'm going to bed.
Jae said and left the living room.
Sungjin just rolled his eyes. Wait, was he still mad at Jae? It's been weeks since their argument.
- why did you guys fight that day?
I asked Sungjin.
- no reason.
He answered, but his face told different.
- there has to be a reason..
I said.
- do you really want to know? It won't make you happy...
Sungjin said.
- tell me.

• Sungjin's POV•

We have one rule in our group. Never keep things from each other. It was my rule, and it was important to me. So even if the truth would hurt Wonpil, I told him everything.

* flashback*
It was the night we decided to drink.
After me and Brian started talking about Siyeon, Wonpil got upset for some reason, so he left the living room.
- he's so sensitive...
Jae said and laughed.
Sometimes Jae acted like a jerk. But that was just who he was. I know he never meant to hurt people. But he often did, with his words.
- can you blame him for being sad?
Dowoon said.
- he has to get over it.
Jae said.

- just shut up, ok?
I said, raising my voice.
- oh come on. It's so annoying that he's always sad.
Jae said, and rolled his eyes.
I was getting angry, but I resisted yelling.
- you know what's annoying? Every time you open your mouth.
I said to him.
- guys.. chill.
Brian said.
I looked at him. He looked stressed.
Dowoon just looked uncomfortable. But I couldn't help it now, I had to keep arguing with Jae. Because he just couldn't respect me like the other members.
I'm the leader and I can't even get them to respect me. Well, actually it was only Jae that wouldn't..
- at least I'm not afraid to tell my opinions!
Jae said, this time he was the one raising his voice.
- what's that supposed to mean??
I asked him.
- nothing...
Jae said.
I guess he didn't want to argue anymore.
- just back off when it comes to Wonpil and Siyeon's issues ok?
I said.
Jae went quiet, and just looked at me. But then he said something that made us all stop talking. And just think.
- he doesn't even deserve her...

When I was finished telling Wonpil, he just looked down at his hands as he dug his nails into his hand.
- since that day, things have been tense. Not just between me and Jae. But all of us.
I told him.
Wonpil were still looking down at his hands. I guess he was starting to think what the rest of us where now.

That he didn't deserve her.

AN: yay, first Sungjin POV!at least I think it's the first..
( i have bad memory)
Am I the only one that is happy Jun is back? I missed writing about him to be honest.

I hope the book is still interesting, and that you guys want me to make it as long as possible:)