#15

I was so bored with life. It has been a week since I left the JYP building. But I wasn't fired.. somehow Jun managed to get me 2 weeks off by talking to Mr.Park.
But I didn't know if I would be working with Day6 ever again. I still had to write the reports before I got back to work.
i wanted to write bad reports, to get back at them for hurting me. but not really. i was just so hurt. i thought that... he wouldnt tell them. a part of me hoped he liked me. i felt betrayed. I didn't deserve this. The gods had already punished me a long time ago for all the bad things I did.
- how are you feeling today?
Jun asked me as he walked into my room with two cups, probably coffee. He put them on my nightstand and got under the covers with me.
- I'm feeling good now that you are here
I told him, and put my head on his shoulder. He just laughed and held my hand. I wish I could find someone like Jun to date. Not someone that sleeps with you and pretend it didn't happen, and not someone that kiss you and... ugh I don't know why I'm getting so upset about Brian... I shouldn't even be thinking about him. But I just thought he at least would contact me.
The only one that did, was wonpil. He called me everyday this week. But I didn't answer. I didn't have anything to say to him anymore. 
- lets go out today.
I told Jun. I had been inside the apartment almost the entire week except two days ago, when me and Jun went to a KNK concert and greet.
I wanted to go shopping in Gangnam and eat ice cream today. 
- I'm sorry, I kind of have plans today. I'm meeting Nara.
Jun told me. Ugh why would he meet her. Well at least I knew why he didn't invite me too.
-  it's ok, I suddenly got tired.
I told him. He gave me a weird look.
- didn't you just wake up?
He asked me.
- yeah, so?

After jun left, I got out of bed immediately, and got dressed. I had decided to go shopping alone. I wasn't tired at all today. Actually I had a lot of energy. I got ready, and headed for the bus. I wasn't really paying attention while walking because I was looking at my phone , resulting in me walking into someone and loosing my phone on the ground. Damn. Hopefully it wasn't broken.
- I'm sorry.
The person said, and picked up my phone handing it to me. It wasn't broken thankfully.
-no, I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry.
I told the guy and looked at him. He looked really familiar
- I think I remember you from our meet and greet.
He said. Oh of course. This was Inseong from KNK, how didn't I notice right away?
- yes, two days ago.
I told him and smiled. He looked a little relieved, probably because I wasn't acting like a crazy fan.
- well, it's nice to see you again.
He told me. This guy was really nice. But I was wondering why he was walking around here without anyone. He wasn't wearing a mask either, and it really surprised me that he wasn't surrounded by fans.
- but why are you here by yourself? Shouldn't you be wearing a mask?
I asked him. He just laughed.
- my mother lives in that building, and I'm on my way to see her. And I don't really get recognized too much in public.
He explained and pointed at my apartment building. Woah so his mother was my neighbor?
- I actually live there too.
I told him laughing. He smiled wide, and took his phone out of his pocket.
- I need to get going now, but give me your number first.
He said still smiling. Why would he ask for my number? But I wouldn't refuse.

After I gave him my number, I took the bus to Gangnam. I went inside a store where they sold suits for women. A lady who worked there came over to me.
- can I help you with anything?
She asked me. I needed new clothes to wear at work. I had a lot of money left because of Jun paying the entire rent.
-I need new clothes for work. Something professional, but pretty colors. Light pink and light blue if possible.
I told her, and she took me to a rack with suits in those colors.
I bought two suits and a white purse to go with. After I payed I decided to buy new shoes too. I found a white pair of low heels.
On my way out of the second store, I met a person I didn't like. But something was really weird. It was Nara. But Jun wasn't with her.
- oh. It's you.
She said, and rolled her eyes. I really really didn't like this person. She always hated me for no reason.
- aren't you hanging out with Jun today?
I asked her.
- no, why would I hang out with that traitor?
She said, looking really pissed.
- what do you mean? He told me you guys where hanging out today..
I asked her. She then laughed at me. I didn't find it funny at all. If she was telling me the truth, maybe... Jun lied to me. No. Of course he wouldn't, right?
- listen. He abandoned me a long time ago. It even made the rest of my friends leave too.
She said. She looked hurt. I actually felt bad for her. She wasn't really nice to people. But I knew what it was like to have no friends. I used to have zero friends while living in Busan.
- I didn't know that, I'm sorry.
I told her.
- I don't need anyone to feel bad for me.
She said, and rolled her eyes again. I still felt bad for her, and got an idea.
- come to our next party! You can talk to Jun then.
I told her, smiling. She looked surprised, probably because she didn't expect me to be kind to her. Then she changed back to her usual unpleasant face, and sighed.
- fine. Since your practically begging me.
She answers. Aish this girl.

After I parted ways with Nara, I went to an ice cream parlor and bought chocolate flavored ice cream. I decided to go to a park and sit on a bench. I couldn't stop thinking about Jun. he had to been lying. But maybe he had a good reason. It had to be that.
When I got to the park, I decided to sit on the bench me and Jun always sat at. But when I got there three boys where already there. They looked so familiar too. I decided to get closer to have a look at them. But I wished I hadn't done it. Because it was Jun. and the other two was Dowoon and Brian.

Now i knew why he lied. Why was he even with them? When did they even become friends? I walked up to them, but they didn't really notice me at first. They where laughing at something.
- Park Junhee.
I said loudly, getting their attention. Jun looked so surprised. They all did. Nobody had said anything yet.
- this is the first time you have lied to me.
I told jun. why did it hurt so bad? That he lied.

I looked at the others, Doowon was looking at the ground, but Brian was looking at me. Seeing him again made me remember the day we hung out at my place.
"Flashback"
I noticed Brian was staring at me, so I laughed. He quickly looked away, but I could see him blushing. So cute.
- hey don't look away. If you're allowed to stare at me I'm allowed to stare at you too.
I said.
He really wasn't that bad to look at either. He had recently colored his hair a light brown color, it was almost blonde. and his smile was really beautiful.
- yeah but if you stare back, it's even harder to stop myself.
He said, looking at me again. This time in my eyes.
- from what?
I asked nervously. I don't know why I was getting so nervous. And it was getting warmer too. He was so close now.
- from kissing you.
He said, almost whispering. Did he really want to? I could never imagine that. But I wouldn't really mind it I think.
- just..go for it.
I said, looking at his lips. It wouldn't hurt just kissing him once right?
He looked a little shocked by my answer, but then placed his hand on my cheek. Then he kissed me. It gave me butterflies so I kissed him back.

Then we heard the front door open so we broke the kiss. But we didn't really pay that much attention to the door, because we looked at each other, and started laughing.
- I really like you..
He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He was being to cute. I should really resist him. But I don't think I can now.

I should be mad at him too, but I wasn't. I even think I like him. How could I like two persons at once? It wasn't right. But it is what it is.
- anyways, I'm going home now.
I told the boys who still hadn't said anything. I turned around, and walked away. I couldn't stay another minute. I wanted to get away from Jun. because I wanted to cry. Best friends aren't suppose to lie to each other.

As I walked out of the park, I felt a tear fall down my cheek. Great, I couldn't hold it in.
- Siyeon, wait.
Someone said from behind me. It was Brian. I turned around to face him.
- I'm sorry Jun lied to you. It's just that, he really wanted to meet Dowoon again. And he didn't know if you would be okay with it. You know... because of what happened.
He explained himself. But he shouldn't. Jun should be the one to apologize.
- I don't want to talk about this. I'm going home.
I told him. He nodded in understanding, and I was about to leave when he stopped me again.
- can I come with you?
He asked me.
- fine.
I answered, and we left.

We where walking from the bus stop now, when he suddenly held my hand. This time I let him.

AN: wonpil will appear again in the next chapter.. bout time