#25

It had been a week since the night at the bar. I had moved back to my apartment yesterday, because Dowoon had told me Jun left again. To be honest, I wasn't mad at Jun anymore.

Now I just wanted him to come home.
We had both been stupid. I should have never pushed him away. I had even called the hospital I stayed at and they where able to confirm he had been there to look for me.

I had spent the last week hanging out with Nara. But something was starting to bother me. She wouldn't stop talking bad about Jun.. and she said I shouldn't forgive him.
That was the main reason for going home.
And besides, I wanted to have alone time with Wonpil. And I would, because he was on his way over.

****skipping a few hours****

- and then the principal gave us the rest of the week off. Everyone in our homeroom called you a hero.
Wonpil said, making me laugh. We where talking about the past.
It used to be so hard to talk about it. But I knew that I could go back to those memories now. Because I had Wonpil to share them with. And he made me realize it wasn't all bad memories.
- did anyone miss me when I left?
I asked him.
- actually someone even cried.
He answered me. I never knew that. After all I never went back.
- who? Was it Kangmin? I bet it's Kangmin..
I said.
Kangmin was one of my "bodyguards", and I also knew for a fact that he used to like me.
- how did you know?
Wonpil asked me. So I was right.
- hmm.. i just do.
I said and winked.
-oh god please don't tell me you dated him or something.
Wonpil said.
- would that make you jealous?
I asked him and moved my face closer to his. Wonpil also moved closer, but then stopped.
- nope. He's not my type.
He then said, and smirked.
Nice one. But I definitely wouldn't tell him that. Instead I just hit his shoulder.
- ahh you're so kinky.
Wonpil said, and covered his shoulders with his hands.
- stop it
I said.
- besides, what's wrong with that?
I said and rolled my eyes.
- well in that case..
Wonpil said, and got up from the couch.

I was about to get up too, when Wonpil suddenly lifted me up and hung me over his shoulder. Damn his arms are strong. He started walking the direction of the hallway.
- Wait where are we going?
I asked him while laughing.
- bedroom.
He said simply, but it still gave me butterflies.
- oh.yes please..
I said making Wonpil giggle. How could a person be so sexy and cute at the same time?

******

•Wonpil's pov•

I had never imagined that I would find snoring cute. But here I was. Laying beside Siyeon in bed listening to her snoring. She had fallen asleep only minutes after we had made love. I couldn't blame her. I wanted to sleep too but I have to be back soon. I knew Sungjin would be waiting up for me. He had lectured me lately about me going out all the time to see Siyeon. But he hadn't told me not to, just make sure to hold the curfew. I would probably always spend my free days with her. I couldn't wait for her to get back to work so I could see her every day..

I knew she missed working. Her job was her dream. And I hated that something bad always happened and got in the way. I wish I could tell myself that it would get better from now on. But problems always seemed to find us.
And our new problem... was Nara. She's not who she pretends to be.
I know I only met her a week ago. But I had a good reason for not trusting her. But I could never tell Siyeon what happened. I would lose her.

I was deep in thoughts when I heard a noise coming from the hallway. I got out of the bed and put my clothes on. I suddenly realized what the noise was, someone was trying to get in. Which was weird considering Jun was at his parents place. And not even I Seoul.

I left Siyeon's room and went to the front door. I looked trough the peephole. It was Jun. I opened the door quickly.
- woah! You scared me.
He said. Well, he screamed first.
- sorry..
I said and made room for him to enter.

After Jun had put down his bags, we went into the kitchen to make ramen.
- so.. you and Siyeon...
Jun started saying. I guess we where about to have the talk..
- I won't hurt her. Ever.
I said in a serious voice. I wish it was true. But this secret I have. She will have to know one day. And it will hurt her.
- you already have.
Jun said.
- I know..
I said, ashamed thinking about all the mean things I had said to her once.
- but I know she hurt you too.
Jun said.
- so I guess that makes you even.
He continued.
- I don't want to think like that, but you have a point.
I said.
- And you don't have to worry about me living with her.
Jun said.
- how can I not? Your a guy. And you're older too.
I said.
- yeah but that doesn't matter.
Jun said and laughed. I didn't get what was so funny.
- if you ever touch her..
I started to say, but Jun interrupted me by laughing ever louder.
- Jesus Christ Wonpil, I'm gay.
He said when he finished laughing.

- I'm impressed. It took a year of being bestfriends with Jun for him to tell me this.

Siyeon was standing against a wall like she had been standing there for a while.
- did we wake you?
I asked her.
- well, you didn't. But I heard Jun scream. I know that scream from a mile away. Want to know why? Because he screams like a woman.

Siyeon said, and came over to the kitchen.
- Siyeon..
jun started saying, but stopped because Siyeon went straight up to him and gave him a hug.
- explain later. Make me some ramen.
She said, and sat down beside me.

- I'm sorry I fell asleep..
Siyeon said, and took my hand.
- it's ok. You're cute when you sleep.
I said. Oh no. Maybe that was too much.
- it's ok it's not creepy.
Siyeon said.
- stop reading my mind!
I told her.
- you started it!
She said and giggled. Too cute.

- not to ruin your overly cute moment, but Wonpil has a curfew.
Jun said. I had almost forgotten he was here.
- thank you clock
Siyeon said.
-no problem.
Jun said back. Their friendship was hilarious. Oh right, the curfew.

- I'll see you tomorrow right?
I asked Siyeon.
- right! I have a meeting with Mr.Park. I almost forgot..
She answered.
- obviously you forgot.
Jun said, making me laugh. I had suddenly started to like Jun more after what I discovered. I didn't have to worry about him stealing my girlfriend anymore.

*******
I got back to the dorm just before curfew.
I was currently lying in my bed, talking to Dowoon about Siyeon. And we also talked about Jun.
- Jun is kind of good looking don't you think?

AN: the cringe tho im so sorry