#8

AN: enjoy this extra long chapter! <3

The next day, I woke up early. Like super early. My alarm clock said 6 AM. But I had to get to work early to prepare, and meet with Mr.Park.
Lucky I had taken hangover medicine before I passed out yesterday.
But now I wanted to drink more. Because I was so nervous I was shaking a little.
Because everything was back to being perfect. And it always meant that something bad was probably going to happen. Because a person like me, don't deserve a perfect life.

I shook off the bad thoughts, and took a shower. I had already planned my outfit, surprisingly enough.
When I got out of the shower, I fixed my bangs and ironed my hair. I applied simple makeup, and actually made an effort on my brows.

After I put on my clothes and ate breakfast, I made lunch for the guys, that I would bring with me. I even found small juice boxes for them. I put everything in my bag, and went into the hallway to put on my shoes. When I exited the apartment, it was 8 AM.

The bus ride went smoothly, as in no pervert harassing me. But if I ever met him again, I would definitely take a picture so that I could report him to the police. But I did notice someone harassing another woman. But I didn't interfere. When I got off the bus, I regretted not doing it. I was ashamed of myself.

I walked inside the JYP building, and showed my ID to the security guard.
- you're back?
He asked me.
- obviously.
I said, and was about to pass him, when he said something else. That made me want to punch him.
- who did you sleep with to get your job back?
He asked me, and the other security guard laughed. I just ignored it and kept walking.

Since it was only 08:40, I decided to go to my office to check if it was open. I still needed to get the key back from Mr.Park, but I still wanted to check. Lucky I was right. It was open.
I entered and put my bag down beside my desk. I took out the photo of Si Mok and my father, and placed it on the desk. It was the only decoration I needed for now. I turned on the computer, noticing I was still logged in.
I really should have logged out two months ago. But I don't think anyone had been on it.

After I checked that all my notes and reports where still there, I headed for Mr.parks office, as it was 09:15 now.
I was really nervous. And embarrassed. He fired me after all.
Of course I was happy to get my job back, but I was still so embarrassed.
It will be ok.
No screw ups this time.
I thought to myself, as I passed a big crowd of what I assumed was trainees.
- Noona! You're back!
Someone suddenly said. I turned around to see who had said it. Oh.
It was the trainee who asked for a picture last time I was here.
- oh, hey. Yeah I'm back.
I said and smiled at him.
- we thought you quit or something.
He said, making me bite my tongue. I had to deal with this professionally.
- I just had a long vacation.
I told him.
- Chan! We aren't really supposed to talk to anyone but our own staff..
Another boy said. So I guess my fan's name was chan.
- it's ok, I have to go now.
I told chan and gave him a smile before continuing towards Mr.Parks office.

Once I arrived, I nocked, and Mr.Park told me to enter.
- good morning.
He said, as I walked towards his desk. I sat down on the chair in front of him.
- good morning sir.
I said, and gave him a smile.
- to be honest.. you are the first person to ever come back.
He started saying. I had kind of figured it out already. To be honest I still didn't understand why he asked me to come back.
- but I have discovered that... you weren't so lucky to begin with.
He continued.
- what do you mean?
I asked him. I was a little confused.
- Jae came to my office yesterday.
He said.
- oh..
I said, because I didn't know what to say.
- he told me a few things... that really changed my perspective.
Mr.Park continued. So this was all thanks to Jae? I had a hard time believing it.