#14

As usual, I couldn't even remember my work times. Thank god I had Jun. after he left the living room, me and Brian kind of didn't really mind that we had to leave soon, so we started making out. Yes. Making out. But I did like him. I just wasn't really sure in what way. I could say I had a crush on him. But I didn't love him.
Not like i loved WonPil. And I really really loved WonPil. But he would never love me back. Not like that. I had caused him so much suffering in high school. I was his, and his two friends, biggest bully. It was a big reason behind it all. Really. But I didn't want to think about it.

Me and Brian was basically laying on the couch now, when jun interrupted us, saying he would drive us to the JYP building now.
- oh. I guess we really need to leave now...
Brian said, after we got off the couch.
- right. I don't want you to get in any trouble..
I told him. I really didn't. I really considered him my second best friend.

I knew we might have crossed the friendship part, when we kissed, but still. I considered him my friend.
- we need to talk about something..
He told me. I was going to tell him to just say whatever he needed to say, when Jun interrupted once again, telling us it was time to go. So we kind of had to hurry.

Jun drove us to the JYP building. Brian got out, but jun stopped me before I got out too.
- I have a bad feeling...
He told me. I didn't understand. He was probably just having a "I'm psychic" moment again. I just gave him a hug and left with Brian.

Inside the JYP building, Brian almost tried to hold my hand. Like, boy. Calm down. I told him he should be careful if he wanted me to keep working here.
We got to my office, and he looked almost nervous to go inside.. I was usually the one to be nervous.
We still entered, but didn't even remotely act like we had spent the day together.

All the boys was here now. Had they been waiting? I should probably learn to lock my office.
- hello boys. How was your day?
I asked them all, smiling. I could see Brian smiling like crazy, and Sungjin looked so sad. and to be honest the atmosphere was weird.
- your seven days are up.
Jae said. Right... but he couldn't mean I failed?
- you should just leave...
Sungjin said. Wait.... what?
Everyone was quiet now. Ok. Something was definitely wrong.
- Jae... I thought you would let me stay.
I said. My body was starting to shake a little.
- I was going to, until I learned you where a liar. We know everything about you now.
He said. Wait did he mean... that?
WonPil wasn't here.. but Dowoon was. But he was just sitting on the couch silently. Was Jae really talking about what I thought he was?
- Jae, come on. It has nothing to do with her job.
Brian said, but I still didn't understand. But whatever it was, it seemed like he was trying to defend me. I knew it was the wrong time to think about it, but it made him even more attractive.

Sungjin came over to where I was standing, handing me a box. Wait. That was my stuff.
- you told me you didn't even know WonPil.. you lied to me. Just leave.
He said. Oh no. It all made sense now. WonPil had probably told them. Like I always was afraid of him doing. He finally did it.
- oh no..
I whispered, but they could probably hear me. I turned to Brian.
- did you know?
I asked him. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.
I didn't need an answer. I could see it on him. He also knew. I let go of the box, and just let it fall to the floor, and started to walk away. I wanted to go home again. And hide under my bed.
- I was going to tell you before Jun interrupted us!
He said after me. But I was walking away. Fast.

Too fast, because when I bumped into someone, I fell to the ground.
- Siyeon, I'm sorry.
It was Wonpil. He offered me his hand to help me up, but I didn't take it. I got up on my own.
We where now standing in front of each other.
- how could you..
I told him.
- I...
He started to say, but I ran away. And I would never come back. He finally got what he wanted right?

AN/ it's not overrrrr. Sorry for short chapter but I'm so sleepy so I will update another tomorrow