two

Alizé

Two weeks. Its been two whole weeks since I gave him my phone number and has not called me. Excuse my French, but this is why I don't give niggas my time. Don't tell me you're going to do something when you not going to do it.

I was chillin in my bed listening to music when my phone started ringing.

" Hey Lonzo."

" Alizé I need you to come down to the shop. We got a bunch of deliveries coming in and I need all of y'all to help with inventory. I'll even pay you more than what I pay for overtime."

" Alright I'll be there in ten minutes."

I quickly button up my work shirt and throw on some baggy jeans.

" Where you going", Eric leans on my doorframe.

" To work."

" I thought today was your day off."

" It was, but Lonzo needs help with inventory and he's paying me extra."

" I guess...well go make that money sis."

I dap him up rushing out of the house giving Dre a kiss on the cheek on the way.

~~~

So far today is going great. Lonzo hasn't been on my ass, inventory was amazing, and I'm getting paid extra. Felecia, Destiny, and I were just chillin by the record player in the back since we finished everything. Lonzo came to the back with a box bouquet filled with roses.

" Aw Lonzo who did you buy those for ", Destiny said covering her heart

" Oh this ain't for me they were delivered for Alizé."

My eye went big after he said that.

" Who are they from?"

" I didn't check, but there is a note."

Destiny and Felecia give me a look as Lonzo gives me the box. I dig through the roses for the note. After a minute I pull it out and its connected to a box.

Couldn't resist these...they reminded too much of your beauty.
k.p

K.P? Who the hell is that? Opening the gift box I had to blink a few times to make sure it was real and that I wasn't trippin.

P? Who the hell is that? Opening the gift box I had to blink a few times to make sure it was real and that I wasn't trippin

A cuban chain bracket with in crusted diamonds! Who would spend this much money on me?

" Girl who you fucking?"

" Felecia just because someone buys you nice things doesn't mean you're fucking them."

" Yes the fuck it does ", Destiny exclaims.

" I hate the both of y'all ", I laughed.

My phone rings showing me an unknown number. Curiosity got to me and I picked up the phone.

" Hello."

" Hey beautiful."

" Who dis?"

" Keith."

" I'm sorry I don't know a Keith."

" I'm the guy that bought the 2pac tape the other night."

" Oh hey ", I nervously laugh.

" Did you receive my gifts?"

" Yeah the flowers are beautiful and the chain is really pretty thank you Keith."

" Anything for you baby girl."

" How have you been?"

" I'm good. Sorry it took so long to call you, I was on a business trip. I didn't get a chance to do anything outside of that cause it was so time consuming."

" Its cool I understand."

" Let me take you out tonight."

" What?"

" You heard me, let me take you out tonight."

I guess the girls heard what Keith said and gave me a look that said girl you better accept that free food.

" Yeah I'll go with you. So do you want me to meet you up at the place?"

" Naw I want to pick you up from your house."

Destiny and Felecia shake theirs heads no waving their hands. My brothers are very protective over me, especially Eric.

" I don't think thats a good idea."

" Why not?"

" Because of my brothers."

" I don't care about that, I'm a real nigga its hard to make me break ", he laughs.

" Alright I will send you my address in a little."

" Cool and I got another present for you waiting for you."

" What is it ", I smile.

" Come to the front."

Holding the phone between my shoulder and ear I walk up to the front seeing Keith with a big grin on his face.

" Hey."

" Hey beautiful."

He gives me a tight hug throwing me off a little bit.

" So what's my surprise?"

He pulls a gift box from behind his back.

" Keith you shouldn't have."

" Its ok, I wanted to. Don't open it until you get home you're going to need it for tonight."

He walks backwards towards the door smiling at me before vanishing off.