thirty three

Keith

They fucking with the wrong motherfuckers today. It's one thing when you mess with me, but my wifey and child...you got another thing coming. I was cleaning my gun while I sat in the back seat of the van. Donte, Reggie, Bunky, and Maino was riding  with me back to house. We was all ready in case we had to end somebody's life today in my house. I had on black jeans, plain black long sleeve, with all black still toe boots, and a ski mask rolled up on my head. I was looking out of the window pray to God that my girlfriend and my son are ok.

We pull up in my driveway and I jump out of the car before Reggie can even put it in park. I just through the door to see something of our belongings destroyed. Our coffee table was shattered, couch flipped over, and many more things that will cause me to pull out of my paycheck. I pull out my gun taking the safety off running around the house. I look in every room downstairs to no luck finding Alizé.

" Alizé! Baby I'm here!"

I hear a little faint cry and ran up the stair. Running towards our bedroom I just through the door to see somebody on top of my baby. I pull him off of her pu ching him sqaure in the jaw. I raise my gun hitting him in the face repeatedly with the handle. He spits blood on my carpet and I kick him in the side. The boys come up and look at me. I look down and realize it's this nigga Orlando.

" Take his ass to the warehouse and don't do shit until I get there."

They take him away and I see them drive away in the jeep. Running back upstairs I see Alizé in a corner crying. I rush over to her and comfort her in my arms.

" Did he hurt you baby?"

" No, he was so close to though ", she cries.

If u didn't call her back he probably most likely would have sexually assaulted her again. If he knew my address, that means anybody else can get in. I don't want anything to happen to my babies, I have to do what is right.

" Pack some bags."

" What? Why?"

" Baby I can't have you staying here, it's unsafe now. You will be starting with E and Dre."

" Ok."

I grab a few of her duffles and pack some clothes and necessities that she needs for her stay. She changed into a pair of light baggy sweatpants and into one of my hoodies.  I give her a small smile and help her down the stair. I buckle her in the G Wagon and jog over to the drivers side. I pull out if the driveway making our way back to Compton.

_________________

I pull up in front if Dre and E's to see them already waiting outside. They help Alizé out of the car and get my bags. I walk her inside and make sure she's ok and settled in her old room.

" Where will you be sleeping then if I'm here?"

" I'm staying here with you and little man. I just have to go handle some business first, pack my bag, then I'm coming straight here."

" Ok."

" You have nothing to be scared about baby, I'm here to protect you and our son."

I kiss her forehead rubbing her belly.

" I love you Keith."

" I love you too baby ", I smile.

I hear out the front telling her brothers bye and that I'll be back later before getting in my car.

___________________

I sit in the parking lot of the warehouse getting my mind togther. I was thinking about how I was going to fuck this nigga up. I would just shoot him on side, but Donte told me that Maino couldn't help himself and started torturing him, so maybe I will just shoot him on sight. I walk in to see him tied in a chair beat the fuck up. I mean back on a table with my arms crossed.

" Orlando what do you want?"

" To take back what's mine. I was a little pissed off when I saw her belly, but I think I can live with it ", he smirks.

" I thought you had life without parole."

" Somebody paid my bail?"

" Who? Last time I heard all your friends were dead."

" Somebody named Ruiz Ramirez. I don't know the dude, but just happy that I was out that three by eight."

Ruiz? Columbian Ruiz? I bet he set this shit up and told him to break in.  I pull out my gun resting it in between his eyebrows.

" I'm going to ask you a question and you have only one chance to answer it ", I pull the safety back, " now who told you to break into my house."

" Nobody I wanted to pay my baby girl a visit ", he smiles.

I kick him in the chest making him fall back in the chair. I was so close to pulling trigger until he yelled.

" Wait wait! Ruiz told me to do it, saying that it will teach you a lesson."

" You already had your chance."

I pull the trigger watching the bullet make a hole in his face. I turn to the boys and they all look at me.

" Clean this up, we'll talk about this tomorrow ", I say lowly.

_____________________

I use the spare keys that Dre gave me and walk into the house. I see them knocked out on the couch with the t.v still turned on. Walking into Alizé's room I see her peacefully sleeping in her bed. I take off my shirt, shoes, and jeans climbing into the covers to join her. I gently rub her face kissing her forehead. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles being happy to see me.

" You're home. "

" I told you I was coming back baby."

" Keith promise me you'll always come back to me."

" I promise now gets some rest. "