six

Alizé

" RUN ME MY MONEY NIGGA!"

Every time I try to get some peaceful sleep somebody always got to ruin it up. I look over to the clock and it read 12:33 in the afternoon. Keith let me sleep this long, I need to thank him. Rubbing the sleep out of my eye I remove myself from bed and head for the door. Walking down the steps all I hear is screaming and yelling. I know its noon but dang I just woke up. When I past the last step I see Keith and a group of boys playing 2k, yelling at the tv, and smoking. Keith smiles at me putting the game on pause setting his controller down.

" Nigga what the fuck ", a heavy set dude yelled.

" Good morning beautiful."

He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

" Good morning baby."

" Did you sleep good?"

" Yeah until I heard all this god damn yelling."

" I'm sorry ", he kisses my forehead and brings me closer to the group of guys.

" Alizé these are my homeboys Donte, Reggie, Maino, and Chris but we call him Bunky."

They all wave at me before putting their attention back to the game.

" Wait Natasha?"

The only person who called me that was my childhood best friend.

" Remember me Donte the scrawny little white boy."

" Boy I didn't even recognize you! What's up how you've been?"

" I'm good, your man paying me good so I'm good."

" How's your mom?"

" She's alright. I checked her into rehab last week."

" Thats good. It was good seeing you again."

~~~

After everyone left I was helping Keith clean up the living room.

" What's up with you and Donte."

" Donte and I were best friend through elementary school and middle. His mom sent him away to live with his grandma before freshman year and I never saw him again until now."

" Oh okay."

" Wait you're jealous aren't you?"

" The fuck I got to be jealous ", he laughs.

" You ain't got nothing to worry about alright. My daddy would rolling in his grave if I ever got with a white boy. Plus Donte and I are like brother and sister nothing more than that."

" Alright. Give me a kiss."

I kiss his lips and tries to be slick by sticking his tongue down my throat.

" Stop being slick."

" I can't help myself."

I place all the trash in a bag and escort it outside to the trash can. Damn its hotter than the devil's nutsack in LA. Rushing back into the house I slam the door wiping the sweat off my forehead. Keith runs down the steps all dressed up.