twenty

Alizè

Ever since that day at my mom's house, Keith and I have gotten closer than we've ever been. He shows me more live and affection, he doesn't put his anger out on me anymore, and don't even get me started on the sex...let me just say dick too bomb.

I was over the kitchen sink trying to scrub off the food Keith burnt to the pan this morning. Feeling muscular arms wrap around me and my right shoulder getting heavier, I smile knowing it was him. He kisses the back of my shoulder resting his head back on top of it.

" What's the matter?"

" How would you feel if I died?"

What? Where is all this coming from.

" Keith I would be heartbroken, you are my one and only true love. I thought Orlando was, but I realized that he wasn't after he did what he did to me. You the second man who I ever gave all my love too, after my dad. You have cared and provide for me just like he did," I take a long pause looking off to the side, " but baby if you feel like you have a death wish against you, you should just leave out of the game."

He lift his head off my shoulder and unwraps his arms from my waist. Turning around he has a pissed off look on his face with his arms crossed.

" What you mean get out? You must not know that it ain't easy to get out. I can't just up and leave."

" Ok and you must have forgotten that I had a drug dealer as a father. I was young, but I heard and understood the shit. Living and growing up and Compton you exposed to Every thing and you got to learn it fast. All I'm saying is Tyree there are plenty of other things you can do that can give you the same amount of money you making now. I rather have you safe instead of being in a jail cell or in a casket. I just want us to change our live around for the better. If we were to have kids, you wouldn't them in danger right?"

" You right ", he brushes his waves.

" So does that mean you'll change."

" Yeah I'll change, but after I settle this shit with Quack, do a few more drops, make a couple of more business deals, etc. I just need to make some more money before I have to do what I have to do."

" Alright."

" You know I love you right?"

" Yes."

" And you my everything right?"

" Yes."

Keith picked me up by the thighs setting me down on our kitchen island. He takes off my  leggings and shirt tossing them behind him. That devilish smirk plays on hid face and I just know he's not about to give me no type of mercy.

He pulls me in closer kissing my neck playing with my bundle of nerves. I was so close to cumming and he hasn't even fingered yet. Taking his hand away he licks my sweetness off of his hands walking our of the kitchen.

" I know damn well you didn't just do all of that to tease."

" I did ", he smirks.

" I swear I hate you sometimes ", I groan.

" You don't mean it."