twenty one

Keith

I throw my keys in the decorative bowl besides the door and take off my shoes. Looking at my watch the time is one fourth three in the morning.

" I hope she's still asleep ", I mumble to myself.

Jogging up to the stairs I make it to the double doors to our bedroom. I slowly open one of them since sometimes they squeak. I peak my head in and she's peacefully sleeping. I can tell she's really sleeping cause her hair is wrapped and she is in one of my t-shirts. I take off my jacket, shirt, and jeans crawling in the bed with my queen. My arm snakes around her waist making her stir in her sleep.

" Baby where did you go?"

" I had to handle some business. It's all taken care of just go back to sleep ", I kiss the back of her shoulder.

" Ok."

I kiss her forehead, put my hand between my head and pillow.

~ ~ ~

I wake up to the familiar beat of LL Cool J's Doin' It. I throw the covers off my body rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. As I walk down the stairs the music increases in sound.

I enter the kitchen to finding her over the stove swaying the her hips.

The view was nice, but she know better to not play this song when I'm home. Clearing my throat she turns around smiling at me.

" I'm gonna call you Big Daddy and scream your name. Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain ", she smirks.

Now its bad enough that's she playing the song, but now she's rapping the lyrics to me...she asking for it.

" So what cha sayin, I get my swerve on, bring it live. Make it last forever, damn the kitty cat's tight ", I say back to her putting my hands on her hips.

" Mmm... daddy slow down your flow
Put it on me like G baby nice and slow
I need a rough neck nigga mandingo in a sec who ain't afraid to pull my hair and spank me from the back."

" No doubt, I'm the playa that you're talkin about."

" But do you really think that you can work it out."

" I guarantee shorty it's real, baby stick itout
here comes the man of steel."

" Doin it and doin it and doin it well ", she starts moving herself on my front side making me groan.

I put an end to this before I take her down on this kitchen island. I don't because we just got the top of it redone.

" Good morning ", she kisses my lips.

" Good morning thanks to you ", I slap her ass.

She fix my plate setting it down in front of me.

" Thank you baby."

" Soooo you wanna tell me what you had to  handle last night?"

I know why she ask this question everytime I say I have to go handle business.

" No I didn't kill anybody."

" Good ", she kissed my cheek.

Alizé wants me to chill out on killing people cause there's an investigation over Bishop and them. I haven't been questioned yet and I won't because I know how to make a crime not trace back to me. We just have to be prepared just in twelve come knocking at our door.

" What are your plans today my beautiful queen?"

" Nothing much just going grocery shopping and clean around the house."

" Well count me in cause I'm young you today."

I kiss her lips jogging up the steps to get dress.

~ ~ ~

" Ah ah put that back."

Alizé caught me trying to sneak a bag of marshmallows into the cart.

" But baby-"

" But baby nothing we still have a whole bag at home."

" These the jumbo kind though."

" Put them back Tyree."

I mean mug her throwing the bag back on the shelf.  We're almost finished with grocery shopping, so we will be out soon. A little baby girl looks at Alizé smiling. She waves making the baby smile and wave back. I always wondered what it would be like to have kids. I was considering that with Lesley, but thank God I dodge that bullet. Wrapping my arms around her waist from behind I rest my head on her shoulder.

" Baby?"

" Yes boy who gets on my nerves daily and who I love so much."

" Bet, I want to make a baby."

" What?"

" You heard me, I want to make a baby."

" Are you sure you ready for that responsibility?"

" Yes, I helped raise my brother and sisters."

" You got a point...ok."

I picked her up in the middle of the store spinning her around.

" We about to have a baby."

~ ~ ~

We walk in with bags in our hands laughing up a storm. Putting the bags on the kitchen island our heads snap towards the random voice.

" I see you living big while I was gone."

A lady who looks very much like Alizé sits at my kitchen island smoking a cigarette. Alizé look like she's seen a ghost.

" What are you doing here?"

" Now is that how you greet your mother. "

A/N
To clear confusion no that is not the same person Keith met at the cook out.