twenty five

Keith

" Hey it's Alizé I'm sorry I missed your call, but leave a message and I'll get right back to you."

Beep.

" Hey baby girl it's me. I know you're tired of me calling and clogging up your voicemail, but I need to know are you okay. I need you back home with me. I know you're still mad at me so you can sleep in the guest room. Baby I am so sorry for what I did. There is no excuse. I want to talk and work things out. You are the best thing that has happened to my life and I don't want to loose you-"

Beep.

The voicemail cuts me off ending the call. O toss my phone on the other couch putting my head in my hands. Alizé not being here has really put an affect on me. I barely show up for work, I've been having Reggie making sure shit is right. It's not that I don't trust the other guys, but Reggie is the more mature of our of all four of them.

I don't eat, I barely get sleep, and when I do I sleep on the couch. I don't like sleeping in the room anymore, my bed is too big to be lonely and cold. I've asked Eric and Dre to help me and they said they'll let me know if she calls them back.

It's a quarter to four in the morning and I'm sitting on the couch watching Juice. This is Alizé and I's favorite movie because 2Pac is in it.

I've been blasting Run The Streetz by him lately. The song reminds me of my relationship with Alizé so much. I just need my baby to come home.

I hear my front door open and jump up. My face frowns when I see it's only Donte holding up the spare keys.

" Somebody not happy to see- damn it smell like a porta potty in here!"

I roll my eyes laying back down. Donte sits on the other couch his shirt covering his nose.

" Keith you have like what five maybe even more showers in this big ass house and you not using them."

" What's the point of showering when I have my baby  to smell good for."

" Dude it's simple fucking hygiene! Other people are still going to be around you."

" Donte why are you here? If you just going to sit in my house and talk shit, bounce."

" Get dress playboy we going on a road trip."

" Why?"

" I know where Alizé is at."

That made me jump up quick.

" I'll tell you after you take a shower cause you stink. Also pack a bag too were going to be staying there for a few days."

How far did she go?

I rush isyairs taking a shower scrubbing all the dirt off my body. That took me about half an hour because I wanted to make sure I was extra clean. I started packing a duffel bag putting shows, clothes, nessecesities, etc. I throw on sweat, a hoodie, and my Gucci slides on jogging down the stairs. Donte was sitting on the couch watching the movie.

" Let's go. "

We leave our the front door getting into Donte's car.