twenty six

Alizé

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard snoring loud as hell next to me. I slowly turn around and see Keith's baby face with his mouth slightly open. He looks so cute I don't want to wake him up. Keith decided to stay at my grandma's house for a few days while Donte is in LA to handle business. I haven't forgiven Keith one hundred percent, but we are making progress. His face has healed too, which I apologized for.

I was mad and wanted to beat his ads, but not that bad. I lightly shake Keith and he opens his eyes smiling at me.

" Keith what did I tell you?"

" To stay in my room."

" Ok so why are you in here ", I laugh.

" Because I got lonely."

He snakes his arm around my waist kissing my forehead. Yes Keith cheated on me, but I love him. I can't imagine myself being with somebody else. After telling him about my childhood he has been nothing but sweet to me. He checks up on me every thirty minutes which annoys me, but I'm glad that he cares. He wants to go to therapy, but I don't feel like we don't have that many problems. Okay yes he cheated, but this is his first time. If he does it again them yes I would go to therapy.

Some of my trust is still there for Keith, but the rest is I don't know. He wants me to go back with him to Los Angeles, but I told him not until he gets a new house. I don't want nobody but close family and friends knowing his address. Cause after I beat that bitch face in, i don't even want her near my man or his house. Keith still hasn't told me how everything went down which is really starting to make me suspicious.

My grandma loves seeing Keith and I together. She literally photograph every moment. Keith liked the pictures she was taking, so she gave him her camera for him to keep. Now he takes pictures of everything.

The biggest drug dealer in LA is now a photographer's. He wants to keep it on the low so none of his boys will laugh at him. Of there were his real boys, they wouldn't laugh at his hobbies that's all.

" So are you coming back to Los Angeles with me?"

" Keith we already talked about this."

" I know, but how about we go house hunting together, so you can look for your dream house and I'll buy it." 

" Keith."

" Alizé I love you and that is no lie. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I had a dream where I was coming home from work, I wasn't a drug dealer, but I came home took my tie off, set my briefcase down. Then I walk into the living room and I see a big ass diamond on your finger as you held our baby."

" Awww. Was it a boy or a girl?"

" Boy ", he smiles.

" Are you just saying that cause you want a boy?"

" Yes, but Alizé what I'm trying to say is I love you. I see you being my wife and the mother of our many kids. You are the best thong that has ever happened in my life and I can't loose you baby. I will go through hell and back to gain your trust."

I wipe tears from my eyestryong my best to not irritate them. Nobody has never talk about me like this. All my life I've been looking for someone who would truly love me as a person and to fill the love the that my dad didn't have a chance to give and the love my mom didn't give me.