thirty

Keith

I am hella excited about becoming a dad and even more excited that my first born is going to be a boy. My little mini me about to have the freshest gear and all the honeys on him. Bringing a son into this world will make me become a better man and mentor, so my son won't step into the hustling life like I did. 

I was in the spare room right now setting up the crib for the baby. Alizé and I completed the painting and put little sport stickers on the wall. We have everything done, now all we have to do is set up the crib up. Alizé was sitting in the middle of his room rubbing on her belly. I was putting my focus  on the crib trying to get it set up and done. I never would be imagined that I would be having a kid or getting out of the drug business, I guess I can thank my baby for that. If I didn't talk to Alizé that night at her job, I probably would've still been doing what I was doing before.

Marriage has been on my mind a lot lately. I think I'm ready to take that Alizé, of course after the baby gets here. My love for Alizé is genuine and I plan on spending the rest of my life. I have never loved a girl as much as I love Alizé, not even Lesley. It's crazy that love can make you do some crazy things, but I will do anything for my baby and my son.

I set the mattress in the crib along with the baby blankets my mom got for him. I get down on the floor and gently lay my head on her stomach. The baby hand or feet pressed against my cheek making me smile.

" Awe he loves his daddy ", she said as her fingers run through my curls.

" Get dressed."

" Why? Where we going?"

" It's a surprise."

~ ~ ~

I pull up to Foxhill Mall and I can feel the pisstivitylevel Alizé was on.

" Reall Keith? This is what the fucking surprise is!?"

" Baby why you mad?"

" Because I put on a whole sundress for this bullshit. "

Her mood swings oh my god.

" Aye I know you pregnant and all, but don't be catching an attitude with me before I fuck it out if you "

" You can't you already did that ", she points to her stomach.

I smile kissing her lips helping her get out of the car. I put my arm around her shoulder as she wobbled to the entrance. Preganacy looks so good on my baby...maybe it will happen for often. Rushing to the door, I open it for her making sure she got in before I did.

" Thank you baby."

I grab her hand kissing the top of it then her stomach.

" Are you hungry?"

" No not right now." 

" Ok let me know so I can get you something."

" Ok ", she smiles.

Our fingers intertwine as we look through the mall going to different stores. We stop in this one store that has all the freshest stuff from shoes to clothes. I go over to the shoe section seeing shoes that I use to wear in my younger days. I see a pair of hurrachesI haven't seen in a long time that I want to buy little man. Usually this store doesn't cart baby/infant sizes, but I asked any way. Luckily they had them and I showed Alizé.

" Awe look a little shoes ", she spoke in her baby voice.

I bend down coming face to face to her belly.

" Little man ima need to come out right now so you can match daddy's fly."

Alizé grabs my hand and I feel him kicking moving around. He about to be sidekick and my whole heart along with his momma.

~ ~ ~

Alizé

" Baby I'm hungry ", I whine.

" I know mama, but let me show you something real quick.

He grabs my hand dragging me into a jewelry store.

" Keith why are we in here?"

" I just want to look around. "

I take a seat on a chair that was near the entrance and watch Keith from afar. I know this jewelry store like the back of my hand because Keith has taken me here so many times. He stands at the engament ring section looking at rings. His hand rubs his chin as he analyzed each ring.

" Ok I'm ready to go."

Keith helps me up from the chair and we walk to the food court.

~ ~ ~

As I was eating my Chipotle I noticed that Keith was looking at me with googly eyes.

" What?"

" Nothing ", he smiles.

I shrug my shoulders getting back to eating my food.

" Well my grandma was wondering if she could stay with us next weekend since she driving down here to visit. "

" Of course you know I love grandma."

" Ok I'll call her ", I smile.

I truly do love Keith and thankful that god has put him in my life. I can't imagine myself being with anyone else other than Keith. I really do love this man and want to spend the rest of my life with him.

~ ~ ~

Keith

I pull up into our driveway and from where we were I can see that our front door was slightly open. Going instantly in a panic I grab my gun from the glove compartment rush our.

" Stay in here and lock the door."

" Ok ", she nods her head.

I slowly creep up to the door pushing it with my hand. Holding the gun by my side I check every room in the house. Just to make sure I look through the security system  and go through every camera. I tell Alizé it's safe to come in and I notice a note by our mailbox.

Better keep an eye on your kid and that fine ass girlfriend you got

A/N
👀