twenty seven

Alizé

When I tell you life is great, life is great. I am loving the new house, to the point where I don't even go any where. Keith and I are working on our relationship and things have improved. He stays around the house more, he doesn't go to the club every other night, doesn't go to the warehouse everyday, etc. I'm just glad my baby is improving to make things right. As for myself I promise to Keith to be more open with him and tell him every thing. After the beach, he s been down my neck every minute. It's good that he cares though.

Ever since we've moved in we having been having sex day and night every day. I low-key regret dressing more girly, but then I don't. I walk around the house in tights and a spaghetti strap tank top and Keith be wanting to take me down in the laundry room. Plus my grandma was feeding me so much that I gained weight, but thank God it was in the right places. I was in the kitchen cleaning when I hear the front door open and close.

" Baby!"

" In the kitchen!"

He walks in with a durag, green vest with no shirt, and his little DMX chain on.

" Where did you go dress like that?"

" To the warehouse."

He kiss my lips slapping my ass. I accidentally moan pulling myself away.

" No Keith I'm still sore from last night and this morning."

" It's not my fault that I can't help that you fine ", he kiss my neck.

I pull the blunt from his ear putting it in my mouth. He snatched it real quick putting it in his vest pocket.

" No."

" Why ", I whine.

" Because we are trying to have a baby and you don't need to be smoking."

I pout crossing my arms.

" You better if that face before I give you some act right."

I fixed my face real quick because he already filled me up twice today.

~ ~ ~

I was sitting in the living room minding my business. I was hearing noises from the kitchen so I'm thinking maybe Keith getting a bag of chips. It sound like something fell. I get up walking to the kitchen to see him sanding over the garbage can.

" Baby what are you doing?"

" Throwing away my stash. I'm only drinking and I'll smoke every once in a while."

" Why?"

" Because I want to be off this hard shit since we trying to bring a baby into this world. Also I've been thinking once the baby is done in quitting the drug business."

" What are you going to do?"

" Rap."

I snicker a lit bit covering my mouth.

" What? You don't believe in your man? I use spit back in my day."

I kiss his lips wrapping my arms around him neck.

" Whatever you want to do baby I'm going to be by your side the whole way."

" I love you."

" I love you too."

Our phone rings and I pick it up.

" Hello?"

" When is my grand baby getting here?"

" Momma Jen I'm not pregnant."

" You are I can feel it, plus Keith told me you've been trying."

" Yeah we have."

" Well you know for sure call me."

" Yes ma'am will do."

I hang out the phone punching Keith in the chest.

" You told your mom?"

" It slipped out."

I shake my head kissing him. Even though sometimes he messes up, I still love this boy.