five

Keith

" I slang dope for living."

" Ok I was just wondering."

I place the blunt down making her whine and grab my arm. This is the first time I've met a shorty who didn't flip out when telling them this.

" Baby is this the high talk or are you really ok with me doing this?"

" I mean do what you have to do. If its bringing food to the table, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head then I'm not judging."

I lay my head on the back of the couch showing off my goofy grin.

" What ", she giggles.

" I think I'm falling in love with you already."

" Oh really ", she straddles my lap, " why then?"

" Because you a down ass chick and I need a female like that in my life."

Tears roll down her cheek when those words left my mouth. Bring in my thumb up to her cheek wiping the tears away.

" No one has ever showed me this much love."

" Let me make that up to you then. I promise you will be treated like the queen you are."

" Keith stop before you make me cry again ", she smiles.

" I'm just speaking the truth. Come spend the night with me. I don't want you to be in here by yourself."

" If you insist, I'll go pack a bag."

Alizé

Keith and admitting that he is a drug dealer didn't bother me at all. I grew up to that being apart of my lifestyle so it didn't put me in shock. I'm glad that he was honest up front and didn't try to lie.

Time want by so fast I didn't even realized that the car stopped. Keith opens my door helping me step out. My jaw hits the floor when I see his house.

" Nice house, but all this ain't from just slanging dope

" Nice house, but all this ain't from just slanging dope."

" You right I sell dope, weed, and I'm starting to deal ecstasy."

" Ecstasy? Isn't that like white people drugs?"

" I mean they are the popular ethic group of customers but it brings a lot of money."

Keith and I walk hand in hand together to the inside his house. Throwing my bag down I stop and do a little twirl.

" Your living room bigger than my whole damn house."

" This could be yours too."

" What chu talking about?"

" You could move in with me."

" Woah woah woah. Keith I understand you feeling me and I'm feeling you too but baby you moving way too fast. Let's slow things down a bit alright."

I get on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on his lips.

" Alright, but if you want to put your bag somewhere you can put it in my room. Go up the stairs, make a right, and it will be the two dig double doors. "

Jogging up the steps I find his room without a problem.

" Damn ", I whisper to myself.

Keith's room was way nicer than I expected. His walks were beige with little amount of pictures on them, a flat screen tv mounted on the wall, connected bathroom, a big walk in closet, and his bed oh my god. It was a California king with a rose gold silk bed setting. My excitement got to me so I plopped down on my bed and laid down. I hear some clear their throat. Keith stares down at me with a big smile.

" I see you enjoying the bed."

" Its so soft."

He laughs at my words walking over to his walk in closet. I follow him and sent my bag on the counter so nothing will happen to it. Pulling out my PJs I was making my way to his bathroom when he grabbed my arm.

" Where you going?"

" To go change ", I said in a duh tone.

" You can change in front of me if you want to. You don't have to hide."

I mean he is right. Plus I didn't want to walk all the way over there. I remove all of my clothes leaving me in just my underwear. I throw on a wife beater with a deep cut, gray cloth shorts, and put my hair in a messy bun.

" Damn I didn't know you had a ass that big under all them baggy clothes."

" Keith shut up", I laugh hitting his bare chest.

" I mean like damn ", he slaps it making it jiggle.

I walk out of the closet to his bed and get under the covers. Five minutes later Keith pops out with no shirt and sweatpants that are sitting dangerously low on his hips.