four

Alizé

I was actually hurt by Keith's words and actions from the other night. Damn it's our first date and you expect me to give up the draws. If he thought that then he was smoking something really strong. He's been calling me nonstop but I don't answer. I feel like if you going to disrespect me you not getting my time, you got to earn it and that's how I feel. Today was my day off and I hope Lonzo doesn't call me to come in. I don't plan on doing much except chill at home all day. Eric and Dre left for LA to visit some friends for a couple of days.

After my shower, I throw my green Champion hoodie and baggy jeans with some tims. I love 90s style. Yes I dress in baggy clothes but still look cute. My phone rings showing Keith as the ID. I turn my phone off out of annoyance because I'm sick and tired of him calling. I've would've picked up my phone if he didn't call me a cold hearted bitch. Keith didn't have no right on calling me that. He don't even know my past story and why I act like that.

All I'm saying is he lucky my mean ass gave him a chance. I got dudes begging me for a chance but I turn them down. My last relationship terrified me, I'm just not ready for another one I think. I have a feeling KP is different though. I was sitting on my couch rolling a blunt when someone was knocking on my door. I rush over to open the door and see Keith with a bunch of Cartier bags.

" What are you doing here?"

" Well hello to you to baby girl."

" You didn't answer my question, what are you doing here?"

" I came by to apologize. I'm sorry for the words I said it was uncalled for. I wouldn't want anyone calling my mother or my sisters those words. From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for calling you a cold hearted bitch."

I lean on the door frame and look at him. He took the time out of his day to come up here and apologize to me. A lot of dudes don't do that.

" Come here."

He walks slowly up to me and I wrap my arms around his torso.

" I'm going to let you off this time cause it was a first, but next I'm fucking your ass up."

" Damn hearing you say that makes me want to marry you."

" Shut up ", I laugh.

" These are for you."

He hands me the gift bags and flowers.

I move out of the doorway to let him inside the house

I move out of the doorway to let him inside the house. It was starting to get hot in here so I remove my hoodie leaving me in a cropped tank top with a somewhat deep cut. Keith looks down and my cleavage biting his lips.

" Hey slick rick my face is up here."

" Sorry."

Keith had bought me cartier bracelets and a rolex watch. Thats like five thousand on my wrist, I dont know I'm just making a guess.

" Thanks KP."

" I see you already picking up on my nickname."

" I mean you alway use it when you write notes."

" There is one more thing."

He pulls out another Cartier box from his pocket.

" Keith you can stop showering me with gifts."

I'm wondering how he getting all this money to even buy this stuff.

" I can't because I want to."

Keith opens the box showing a ring from their love collection.

" Keith-"

" Be my girlfriend."

" Um Keith this is a lot, I just got out of a bad relationship."

" The hell with that. I will treat you better than that nigga did. Let me show you how much you deserve to be loved."

He slips the ring on my left hand ring finger.

" So what do you say?"

" Don't fuck this up ", I laugh.

I wrap my arms arond his neck smiling like I just won the lottery.

He looks on the coffee table seeing the crushed up weed and blunt.

" You smoke?"

~~~

" I just don't understand how Cinderella shoe a perfect fit when it fell off."

I bust out laughing passing the blunt back to Keith. For the past two hours we have been smoking and we are both fried. I look down at my hand admiring my ring.

" Where did you get the money to buy all of my gifts?"

" What do you mean baby ", he takes a long drag out of the blunt.

" Don't bullshit me Keith, where did you get the money from?"

" You want to know the truth?"

" Yes."

" I slang dope for living."

a/n: this next chapter about to be 🔥