three

Alizé

Two hours later...

I was putting the last finishing touches on my make up getting ready for this date. Keith called saying that he should be here in five minutes. I told Eric and Dre and they were surprisingly chill about it. They promised that they would be calm and won't pop off no crazy shit. I rub down my dress taking one last look at myself in the mirror.

Keith sure do has some good taste

Keith sure do has some good taste. Hearing the doorbell ring I rush to the living room seeing Dre, Eric, and Keith laugh their asses off.

" Sis I like this one ", Eric says holding his stomach.

" Eric shut up. Hey Keith."

He wraps his arms around my waist giving me a tight hug.

" You ready to go?"

" Yeah ", I smile and he takes my hand.

" Alright now you two have fun. On your way back can you pick me up a cheeseburger?"

" No Eric you got two legs and a car."

" Don't pay attention to his dumb ass baby sis you go and have fun. Oh and Keith what ever you do to hurt my sister we gon do to you."

" Dre stop it."

I push Keith outside the door and he chuckles at my actions.

" I'm sorry about them they always act like this."

" Its cool."

He leads me to his white 1995 Ferrari making my eyes go into awe.

~~~

Keith took me to this nice spot in LA and I am having a blast. He has been such a gentleman tonight and treating me like a princess. It has been a long time since I've been treated like this by another dude other than my brothers. I just sit and admire Keith as he looks at the menu. He can clean up nice.

" How many girls have you brought here?"

" What?"

" You heard me."

" Man I lost count, I only bring the specials ones here."

" Oh."

" Naw I'm just fucking with you. You the only one I've brought here. I didn't even take my ex girlfriend to places like this."

I was going to ask why, but decide to leave it alone.

" So you think I'm special?"

" Yeah I mean I've never met a girl like you."

He bits his lip scoping me up and down.

~~~

Keith was gripping my waist mad tight as I'm trying to unlock my door.

" Your brothers ain't here."

" So."

" Girl stop playing you going to let me in or what ", he kisses down my neck.

" Hold up wait a minute now! I'm not one of these little hoes out here on the streets for you to be fucking around with."

" Why you acting like a cold hearted bitch now?"

" Well maybe there is a reason why I act so cold hearted. Don't call me no bitch cause if I'm a bitch then ya momma a bitch."

" Don't be calling my momma names you know what I'm not about to argue with you."

" You lucky that my mean ass gave you a chance."

" Fuck you ", he yells.

" Fuck you too."

I enter inside my house slamming the door.

a/n : y'all probably wasn't expecting that😊😂