seventeen

Keith

When Alizé came through the door, she had a look I've never seen before. It's low-key scary and a turn on. My baby took on four dudes by herself. I rush over to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Baby you good?"

" Yeah I'm fine."

" You sure?"

" Yeah."

" What happened?"

" I caught them trying to break into the house."

" And you did all of this?"

She lifts up her hands to show me her busted knuckles. Pulling out her gun to see five out of six bullets missing.

" Where the other bullets at?"

" I shot them in one of their knees ", she shrugs.

I'm proud, but I'm also worried. If she can take on four grown ass man by herself and shoot them one by one, I do t know what else she's capable off. I look down at  Kareem, Jarrel, Quincy, Bishop, and Peanut jumping in between conscious and unconscious.

" What made y'all betray me?"

Nothing.

So I take out my nine resting it by my side. I take the safety off point the gun at them.

" Ima asked this again, what made y'all want to do this?"

Still nothing. 

I let the gun go off shooting Jarrel in his other knee.

" Quavo! That nigga Quavo said if we put you out of business he would pay us more than what you paying. He already paid us each a mil."

" So basically y'all did this some fucking extra money! If that's what y'all needed you could've come talked to me. We've been rocking with each other since other high school...you know I would be uped your pay in you was having money troubles. Like I said we've been rocking since high school and y'all betrayed me, so I got to do what I got to do."

I shot them in the head watching their bodies drop.

" As for the rest of y'all, let this be another lesson learned. If this happens again, not saying that it will, I'm killing you on the spot. No questions asked."

Everyone left leaving Reggie, Maino, Bunky, Donte, Alizè, and I.

" So what are we going to do now?"

" I want to have a sit down with that nigga."

Quavo?

Alizé taking care of business?

Keith?

Vote and comment