thirty four

Alizé

Keith and I was laid up in my bed as we watch something random on Netflix on my t.v. We've been staying with Eric and Dre for two days now. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's too many of us to be living in here with only one bathroom, especially since I have to owe every fifteen minutes. Plus Dre, Eric, and even Keith take too long in the bathroom.

I want to move, but Keith said it's not safe to get a new house right now. We just to be as low-key as possible. Keith and I don't even go anywhere because he's scared that something is going to happen. I can't go to the supermarket with Donte, Maino, Reggie, and Bunky, so I know that this is pretty serious. I'm scared because I just don't want anything to happen to Keith. I fear that my son will grow up without a father and then when he gets a little older then ask me where daddy is at.

I tighten my arms around Keith and he kiss the top of my head.

" I love you."

" I love you too ", he whispers.

He brings me closer to his body laying his head on too of mine. His rest hand on top of my belly moving it slowly in a circle. I feel the baby kick and smile at him. Moments like these is what I cherish. I have to take advantage of these because you never know what's going to happen. His phone rings and he gets up from the bed.

" I gotta take this."

He leaves the room going to the bathroom what I'm guessing.

Keith

I close and lock the bathroom door behind accepting the call.

" Wassup Donte."

" Good news, Ruiz what's to have a sit down to hash things out."

" For real?"

" Yeah he wants to met at that new club in Hillywood."

" When?"

" Tonight."

" I don't know about this Donte."

" Look the guys and I are very skeptical, but if this is the only way that you'll make it out of the game safe, then we'll do it."

I look up at the ceiling and blink away a few stray tears. I sat a silent prayer asking God to keep me safe tonight. Letting out a deep sigh I bring the phone back close to my ear.

" Alright. I guess you are picking me up?"

" Yeah, be ready by eight."

He hangs up and I walk back to to the room. Looking at the alarm clock I have a good hour to get ready. I already took a shower about an hour ago and just throw on some clothes to get this over with. Alizé sat on the edge if the bed watching me through her body mirror.

" Where are you going?"

" I got to go handle some business."

" What kind if business."

I put on a few gold chains and my white jacket before turning around to face her.