thirty two

Keith

With Alizé's due date coming close, I want to do something nice for her before the baby comes. I decided on sound a romantic picnic in the park with food specially made by me. Alizé walks down stairs with a white off the shoulder dress that made her curves pop, her hair in a messy bun, and her white Nike sandals with the double straps. I help her down the rest of the way and walk her over to the kitchen.

" Mama you look so sexy ", I twirl her around making her do a three sixty.

" Thank you baby ", she smiles.

" And yo ass getting fat too girl. When little man come out you getting this dick on sight."

" Baby you're so silly."

She laughs at my goofiness walking over to the basket. When she tries to lift the lid I close it back taking it in my hands.

" No peeking baby it's a surprise."

" Baby but I'm hungry now ", she whines.

" I know mamas, but can you wait until we get to the park please."

" Ugh fine."

I cut off everything and set the alarm system up before leaving. I lock the door rushing over to the Mercedes convertible putting the basket in the backseat. I let the roof down putting on my shades to block the sun rays out. Alizé does the same using my other pair I keep in the glove compartment. I give her a kiss on the cheek before pulling out of our driveway.

____________________

We pull up to a nice family friendly park with kids playing on the playground. I help Alizé out of the car and grab our picnic supplies. I lay the big quilt down under a tree to get some shade. I don't want my babies to get too hot under this sun. I help Alizé sit down carefully and take her sandals off for her. She quickly opens the basket and I hear her squeal.

" Baby you made me your famous chicken wings. Thank you."

I kiss her cheek and all of a sudden she starts crying out of no where. Her hormones have been out of control as of lately. The other day she had a fucking temper tantrum because we were suppose to take a nap together, but I went to sleep before she nerd. Sometimes I just want to fuck it out of her but she'll be like, " Stop Tyree the baby."

Like little man about to really feel me. I know how to be gentle especially in the predicament my baby girl was in. She pulls out the wing and fries out sitting across from me. A bug smile appears on her face when she saw the big tub of ranch I got for the wings and fries.

" I love you so much."

" You only saying that because I got you a tub of ranch."

" No baby I really do love you."

Giving me a passionate kiss I grab her hips sticking my throat down her throat. She pulls away swiping the side of her mouth and I mirror her actions.

We start eating letting silence take over us. All of a sudden I hear a manly ass burp look up at Alizé.

" Damn Alizé ", I make a stank face.