My savior part 3

Enjoy :)

Rainbow froze. Her blood ran cold. No way. It couldn't be. He was supposed to be in jail. Locked up. NOT HERE.

Rainbow watched as the shoes walked around her room slowly. Tank woke up to the footsteps. He sat up and barked aggressively at the man. The man ignored the dog.

"I got out, sweetheart." Her dad said. "And now I'm back. For you."

"Rainbow." Applejack whispered. "What's wrong?."

Rainbow licked her dry lips. She couldn't get the words out at first.

"My dad got out of jail." She whispered so quietly, she wasn't sure if it was a mumble. "He broke into my house."

"Rainbow?? Stay silent. I'm gonna call the cops and tell them."

"Please help me."

Tears sprung to her eyes. This was her worst nightmare come true. Her dad was back and he wanted her.

"Come on out, Rainbow. If you don't, I'll just burnt his place to the ground with you in it."

Rainbow was panicking. She had to do something. She had to make a choice.

"How's that girlfriend of yours?? The blonde girl that ratted me out that day."

Applejack.

"I believe you used to gush at how big of a crush you had on her in middle school to your mother. I still saw her around, you know. So I'm guessing you went to school with her. I wonder if her and her dad still still live in the same house. Maybe I'll go check."

"No!!"

Rainbow quickly crawled out from underneath her bed. She sat up on her knees. She froze. The lights were flicked on. There, standing in her room, was her father. He looked bigger than before. Maybe had had started working out in prison.

He smirked wickedly at her.

"Hello, honey." He said.

Rainbow gulped.

"How??."

The man chuckled. "I was on my best behavior. I'm on parole and I thought that since you had forgotten to file a restraining order on me, I thought I'd visit my daughter."

Rainbow slowly got to her feet.

"Why do you want me?." She asked. "You shouldn't want anything to do with me. You never gave a shit about me since Mom died when I was in high school."

Lightning shrugged. "I thought we'd go on a little road trip before your uncle gets home."

"I-Isn't that k-kidnapping??." Rainbow said, starting to panic. "Please leave. I never did anything wrong to you."

"No. You did." Lightning said. "You were born."

His face became dead serious.

"Now cmon, bitch. We don't have all night."

Rainbow backed quickly, but lightning was much faster. He caught her and lifted her up. Rainbow screamed and thrashed.

"LET ME GO!! DAD, PLEASE. LET-."

Lightning placed a hand over her mouth. Tank barked louder, starting to pull on Lightning's pants. The man kicked the dog off. Tank stumbled a little and whimpered, crawling away with his tail between his legs.

Lightning held Rainbow tightly in his strong arms. He whispered in her left ear.

"Shut up or you're dead and so will be your uncle. My uncle will be glad to find your body before I kill him."