-- Chapter 4 -- Pens & Harpoons

OKAY IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE OVER 5000 WORDS SORRY!  I'm lowkey proud though aha. 

I don't work with word limits sorryyyyyy bit I may update less, I have work experience for the next week. but I said I'd cram it in because I love writing and there's always gonna be a bit of time here and there. 

I got a tiny bit lazy with editing so sorry if it's a bit sloppy. 

hope you enjoy and also read my note at the start please. 

(TRIGGER WARNING – RAPE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, MENTIONS OF HOMICIDE)

(AUHOR'S NOTE: I know this seems violent, but before you make any judgment calls, this is actually based on personal experience minus the school scene at the end of the flashback. please be wary this is very personal. thank you.)

~ 3rd person POV ~ (5 years ago)

"I know you really like him, but I just don't want him in our house after what all the other mothers told me, please. He's a real troublemaker."

"Mom that's not fair. You didn't give him a chance."

"Maybe soon, Alexandra. I'll talk to your father about it, but for now, he agrees with me."

"Fine. I don't even care, whatever." Alexandra said, sulking upstairs to her room.

Later that night, Alexandra's window creaked open, the cool breeze flowing into her room.

"Hey, Alexandra. Alexandra!" A boy's voice called.

THUD!

Alexandra's eyes snapped open immediately. "James? James, are you okay? What are you doing here? It's 2 am!"

"I wanted to see you. Did you talk to your mom?"

"Yeah, she said no. I'm so annoyed at her."

"Oh well, I guess we'll have to keep trying. For now, I can sneak in," James said.

"I don't think you should. I mean we can hang out after school and stuff, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to come over." Alexandra replied to him, shaking her head sorry.

"That's okay. As you said, we can see each other after school."

After the pair talked for ages, they grew closer to one another. They were side by side in Alexandra's bed, snuggled for warmth.

James' C Major lips brushed against Alexandra's as they started to share a passionate moment. The pair had dated 2 months but hadn't kissed yet. It grew more fervent as James moved his hand to Alexandra's pajama shorts. He slowly pulled them down but to his dismay, his hand was shoved away by her.

"James, not yet please."

"Why?" He whined at her.

"Because I'm not comfortable yet."

"And?"

"We've only been together 2 months and I want to grow more comfortable with you first."

"What the fuck Alexandra?" James' eyes simmered with rage.

"Shhhhh, keep it low, you'll wake someone!"

"Shut up! I don't care, you stupid bitch!" James' anger was growing more evident and he was raising his voice more.

"James! What is wrong with you? I don't wanna have sex with you yet!" Alexandra defended herself, her heart rate increasing as sweat beads developed on her forehead.