-- Chapter 3 -- Thursdays, Mondays & Sundays

huge happy birthday to jenna. despite all the crap the clique is pulling right now, i still wanna be a part of it it's just a lot of people are disrespectful and irresponsible. i put a few posts about it on my insta. 

HERE'S SOME SELF PROMO; follow my instagram @drummer.boy_ 

OH AND - be warned, this update is like over 3000 words. enjoy!

~ 3RD PERSON POV ~

"Xena, you can't do that again. I was up all morning trying to get your door unlocked." Jenna said, her words catching at the end.

"I know, I'm, I'm sorry Jenna," Xena looked down at her socks, holding back tears.

"I really don't wanna take you back there," She flinched as she said that, touching on something neither parties liked to think or talk about.

"Jenna, you wouldn't," Xena's voice was shaking.

"If I had to, I would." A tear slipped down Jenna's cheek.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm so hard to deal with," Xena was cut off by Jenna.

"Shut your mouth Xena Brooke Parker. You aren't too much. You're never too much. I've stuck with you because you're my best friend and I love you to bits. Okay?" She said, firmly.

"Okay." Xena smiled, genuinely, and pulled the blonde girl in for a hug.

"Now, let's see what she's done now. Come on." Jenna said, hauling Xena towards the living room.

They sat down on the sofa and Jenna switched on the TV. She turned the volume down a bit and retrieved a box from the cupboard in the hall.

"So, tell me more about Josh." Jenna said with a small smirk, lifting Xena's soft sleeves up.

"He's nice. He's a sweet boy." Xena said with a shrug.

"Is that all?" She asked, a small smile tugging at her lips. Jenna shifted her focus to the task at hand but also remained inquisitive about Xena's news.

She cringed at the unsightly wounds before her, but attempted to keep her composure. She's been doing this for years, but somehow no matter how many times she'd seen them, they still traumatized her.

"I've bumped into him twice and we've hung out once. Nothing much," Xena said simply.

"Sure, 'hung out'." Jenna smirked. "Fine but I expect something more after we go for movie night. Then you'll have hung out twice and you can give me a good answer. Deal?" Jenna asked very seriously, as she bandaged up Xena's arm.

"I don't know why this is such a big thing for you, but yes, deal."

"Yay," Jenna squealed.

Jenna put the box away and sat back down. She opened her mouth about to say something, then closed it again. She pondered for a few seconds before finally speaking.

"We may have to consider other options, you know."

"I know," Xena exhaled sadly.

"Not that place, but maybe something else. Promise me we'll sort it out and you won't try deal with it yourself?" Jenna pleaded. Xena sighed and stared into Jenna's bright blue eyes for a second, pondering. Probably something great. "Pinkie promise me Alexandra Brooke Parker." Jenna was looking at Xena, her eyes slightly watering.

Xena knew when Jenna used Alexandra, it was serious. They both hated using her full first name after all that stuff happened a few years ago.
"Okay, I promise you, Jenna Elizabeth Black." They locked pinkies to make it official. They looked at each other for a few seconds, remembering their years of friendship, heartache and happiness, tightening their bond.