PART 1 -- Chapter 12 -- Down In The Forest

fine. i caved. i cut the update to get it out but this is already 3000 words anways. oopsies! this is leading up to big stuff hehehehe i'm tricking ya'll. it's not going where you think it is. i hope you enjoy this chapter took heaps of planning. see ya on the other side

~ Xena's POV ~

I reluctantly rolled out of bed, walking groggily to the bathroom to wash my face. As I was washing my face, I heard giggling coming from outside my room. Great, they're at it again. I inhaled sharply as I strutted out of my room, ripping my phone off the charger. I strolled past Jenna's room and then hurried down the stairs to get away from their little 'moment'.

I was making some food for myself when the pair... Couple? Are they a couple? I think they're a couple. When the couple appeared at the kitchen counter.

"Morning," I smiled

"Morning," Jenna beamed

"Someone's happy," I chuckled, whipping the fridge door open

Jenna laughed loudly "I am," She smiled at Tyler who shrugged and kissed her forehead.

I searched the fridge but I couldn't find the milk. "Damn it," I groaned, slamming the door

"What's wrong?" Tyler frowned

"We're out of milk," I sighed, emptying my Lucky Charms back into the box

"Oh yeah, Josh had it didn't he?" Jenna skipped to where her car keys were

"Oh, yeah I forgot." I grumbled at myself and pondered what to have for breakfast

"Speaking of, where is Josh?" Tyler asked

"Not sure. He went home shortly after you two 'stayed up'," I quoted with my hands

Tyler chuckled and flushed red before changing the subject "He's probably at home. We can go get your milk and I guess he can come? Or we should at least invite him for cereal," Tyler suggested

"Sure. Let's do that." I yawned, dragging my hand down my face

I fumbled around in my wardrobe to find something to wear and settled on some blue jeans and a grey cable knit sweater.

"Whatever," I mumbled to my reflection, pulling my hair into a messy bun.

I looked like utter shit but I couldn't care less right now. I hadn't felt this moody or crap in a long time and it was super debilitating.

I threw myself onto the couch and switched on the TV to pass time whilst Jenna and Ty got ready. I was channel surfing for about five minutes before deciding to leave it on the news. Boring, but what else is there?

I whipped out my phone and checked my social media briefly. Josh had followed me back, Instagram updated and my Twitter was overrun with sponsored ads. Basically nothing unordinary. I was semi distracted when a special report came on the news.

"More abductions-" The news man spoke

More? This is getting out of hand to be honest. There have been so many abductions this is ridiculous.

"Police are suspecting this is no coincidence and are treating all suspicious activity carefully. A girl has come forward with her story of survival who police believe have the same abductor. Kenyon Brook was where the last abduction took place. Information about the culprit's appearance are yet to be released but a composite sketch is being put together at this current time for the public."