chapter 19

{Sting's P.O.V}
{Didn't see that coming 😏 or maybe you did.....I'll go home now }

Rouge and I were walking through magnolia to look for the fairy tail guild do we could challenge there strongest dragon slayer, Natsu.

"Ugh when are we going to be there Rouge I'm tired and hungry!!!" I said while grabbing my stomach.

"Well we would be there by now but someone destroyed the map." Rouge said while glaring at me.

"Hey I sneezed ok?!" I said crossing my arms.

"Whatever. We are going to have to find someone to tell us where the guild is." Rouge said walking towards the center of town.

"H-hold on Rouge!" I said speeding up to catch up.

{Your P.O.V}

"Today was really fun! I've never been on a shopping spree before!" I said while Lucy and I were walking towards the guild.

"REALLY?! Didn't your mom ever take you on a shopping spree before?" she said.

When she said that I stopped walking and my hair fell over my eyes as tears threatened to fall.

"(Y-Y/n) what's the matter?" Lucy said with some concern in her eyes.

"W-Well when I was 5 their was a festival in my village and while I was with my parents there was a group of people who started to rip my village to shreds and then they set fire to it." I said.

Lucy gasped

"that awful! How could anyone do such a thing"

"I don't know, but my mom and I were trying to look for my dad when a huge wooden plank fell, and in an attempt to save me my mom pushed me out of the way it it crushed her instead. She told me to run and I haven't been back to my old village since."

Once I finished my story I got a little teary eyed but hid it so Lucy didn't see.

{Lucy's P.O.V}

The more I hang out with (y/n) the more I feel like this is a bad idea. I'm just going to call this whole thing off she doesn't deserve this she has been through enough already. I'll tell him that I'm not going through with this.

{Your P.O.V}.... again

"I-I'm so sorry (y/n) I didn't k-know." Lucy said looking down in pity.

"N-no your alright what's in the past must stay there and I'm mostly over it now." I said with a closed eyed smile.

"Yeah i- " Lucy was about to speak again when two tall men ran into us at blinding speed causing us to fall and drop our stuff.

"HEY!" I yelled as I caught both of the guys by their collars, and with the deadliest glare I could muster, looked them in the eyes.

"You are going to pick all of these up right now and your going to apologise THIS INSTANT!" I yelled as both of the men went pale white.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" The blond one said.

"Right away Ma'am!" The black hair one said.

Once I set them down the hurried and started to pick up all the boxes.

"Damn (y/n) you where so scary you almost made me shot my pants." Lucy said as her pale face was regaining color.

I giggled at her comment.

"Sorry Lucy I didn't mean to scare you too." as I said that I felt a little tap on my foot. As I looked down I saw a little exceed with red fur down by my feet with another exceed dressed in a frog suit.