Chapter 25

(Ok so I'm really bad at like battle scenes so ill give you a summary of what happend)

Natsu won the battle by knocking Jacob out which was difficult because Jacob had a secret magic that like heightened his speed, defence and stuff. But Natsu managed to defeat him by unlocking his dragon force and giving him a finishing blow.
{Sorry about that 😕}

(Now back to the story)
{3rd person P.O.V}

Natsu let out a sigh of relief as he saw Jacob lay unconscious on the ground. Then he caught sight of your limp figure laying against a nearby tree, letting out shallow breaths as your head was pointed up looking at the light shining through the trees.

Natsu sprinted towards you at full speed, and bent down lifting your chin to look into his eyes.

"Are you still numb?" he said rubbing Your arm for comfort.

"Yes, I can barely move we need to get out of this hell hole." you said as your bangs hung over your eyes.

"I understand for what this place has done to you when you where little." Erza said as she came over and patted my head.

"H-hey where's Nadia?" You asked looking all over the place.
(Good question 😅)

"She stayed at home when you got kidnapped she became ill from all the worrying it wasn't healthy for her." Gray said

"Oh no we have to get home!" you said trying to stand up.

"Hey hey hey stop! We need to go get you healed first." Natsu said gently pushing you back down.

"Fine, but after that I need to see my exceed!" you said huffing.

Natsu chuckled and picked you up.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say drama queen." Natsu said rolling his eyes.

"Wait where's Lucy?" you asked.

"Oh she's fine I melted the ice and got her out of there!" Natsu said with his signature smile.

"But she passed out due to how cold it was in there." Gray said carrying lucy.

"Gray your clothes."

"DAMMIT!"

{Timeskip to the guild}

"Ok so when (y/n) comes back I want you to give her peace and quiet ok?" Gramps said as everyone in the guild nodded there head.

"Besides there will be plen-" Gramps got cut off by the doors slamming open as Natsu came in carrying a sleepy (y/n).

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed as Natu entered the guild.

"Shhh you don't want to wake-" Natsu didn't get to finish his sentence as a cute little yawn came from his arms.

"I'll give y'all 10 seconds to run before I shove all of your heads down your throat." you said as you yawned again and stretched out your legs.

"RUN!" someone yelled as the all ran out behind Erza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my little nerds! Chevy here an I'm so sorry I forgot to add a little a/n right here but here it is! Also I'm sorry its taking me a while to get these chapters out but I've been really busy lately, so ill try to write some and post it soon so don't worry! Well that's all I have to talk about this so REMEMBER to be yourself and SMILE!!!!
Redheadnerd out~😁👋💖